**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need help for this variant 4 Killmonger

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

I don't have Quake and Ghost and last path left for 100 percent exploration.I just tried once against him but he ate my 2 champs.what should be the strategy to counter him?
Destructive feedback and stun immune are the combined nodes there.

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Without quake or ghost what you ideally want is an armor break champion and then don’t hit him when destructive feedback is active.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Corvus is the best counter of this fight. Do you have him?
    I have done v3 killmonger with warlock but this km is stun immune and also destructive feedback so it's very difficult to do with warlock.
    Omega is again very sketchy for this fight.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Ah thanks forgot about mr Fantastic
    edited February 2021

I have done v3 killmonger with warlock but this km is stun immune and also destructive feedback so it's very difficult to do with warlock.

Finished first half with Doom but played very bad so he got knocked and finished the fight with Hyperion.I can't believe I took his 55 percent health with Hyperion.Really proud of my skill lol but unfortunately my all champs are knocked and Anhilus is on 10 percent.Will use my revive on Torch and finish him tomorrow and Deadpool x force is Torch cheese.
    I don't have Corvus used Mr Fantastic synergy and he took 50 percent of Annihilus just at rank 1,really amazing champ
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 ★★★
    God I hated that deadpool fight.
    Good work!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Finished first half with Doom but played very bad so he got knocked and finished the fight with Hyperion.I can't believe I took his 55 percent health with Hyperion.Really proud of my skill lol but unfortunately my all champs are knocked and Anhilus is on 10 percent.Will use my revive on Torch and finish him tomorrow and Deadpool x force is Torch cheese.
    I don't have Corvus used Mr Fantastic synergy and he took 50 percent of Annihilus just at rank 1,really amazing champ
    Great work.
    Thanks