**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Sit-Down: buddy_LEE

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ive missed these. And great candidate to interview for the return. Hard agree on cull.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Excellent job as always Spidey.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    @buddy_LEE post some cull gameplay bro.

For me, certainly playing tigra has helped now I recently started using cull, closing space to drop heavies, avoiding parry etc. Be good to see what you can do with him.
  • Options
    buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Berjibs said:

For me, certainly playing tigra has helped now I recently started using cull, closing space to drop heavies, avoiding parry etc. Be good to see what you can do with him.

@Berjibs i do have some cull gameplay out there. An abyss IMIW solo and some other stuff. Playing tigra definitely opens your eyes to some more counter heavy opportunities. I'll keep my eyes out for some other cull vid ideas
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

Berjibs said:

@Berjibs i do have some cull gameplay out there. An abyss IMIW solo and some other stuff. Playing tigra definitely opens your eyes to some more counter heavy opportunities. I'll keep my eyes out for some other cull vid ideas
    mhm shehulk did that for me.