**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove the peasant gates

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    nOux said:

nOux said:

Valmarx said:

Is it really that worse? still didnt get there...

Being limited to one class and having a fight that needs someone like ghost+hood ie that dngg brute force energize stun immune aspect of evolution magik that has a 4 5* cosmic gate will make it impossible and then you also have to bring a boss counter which makes it even harder
    Try expanding your roster.
    True, maybe start getting lucky. Its not like all champ pulls are random
    Got any proof to back that up? Please don't use the "KaBaM HaS a PaTeNT" BS either.
    What patent are u even talking about? I was just being sarcastic towards what u said “try expanding your roster”. The whole point of my reply to u was that its all rng and only way around this rng is to trow your credit card at it and have a chance to “try expand your roster” with luck.

My comment was referring to you saying "not all pulls are random. Every crystal pull is random no matter how much money you use to open crystals. The only time you can control who you get is by doing arena.

What I mean about expanding rosters is that people need to spend more time completing content instead of blazing through it for just the initial pass. Lots of shards out there that are being left on the table.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    nOux said:

nOux said:

Valmarx said:

Is it really that worse? still didnt get there...

Being limited to one class and having a fight that needs someone like ghost+hood ie that dngg brute force energize stun immune aspect of evolution magik that has a 4 5* cosmic gate will make it impossible and then you also have to bring a boss counter which makes it even harder
    Try expanding your roster.
    True, maybe start getting lucky. Its not like all champ pulls are random
    Got any proof to back that up? Please don't use the "KaBaM HaS a PaTeNT" BS either.
    What patent are u even talking about? I was just being sarcastic towards what u said “try expanding your roster”. The whole point of my reply to u was that its all rng and only way around this rng is to trow your credit card at it and have a chance to “try expand your roster” with luck.

Why do people always go the "throw the credit card" or "you need to be whale to get champions" route every time there is a roster gate? We have one of the best examples of a guy not spending anything in the game with one of the biggest rosters on youtube. You either spend money or you spend the time or rng favors you and you get the champs you want immediately. I am a FTP and I have a reasonable roster with a resaonable time spent on the game. With the introduction of dual crystals, targetting champs is even easier. Do the earlier content, get the shards and get more chances at the champions you want.