Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Red Doombot on Tile 5 Map 5 in AQ nullifying

This only seems to happen on the red doombot in lane 1 of map 5 in phase 1 in aq. When I got binary on him with cmm, none of her furies activate.

I don’t have this issue on any other red doombots in the aq, just this one red doombot and it’s happened several times.

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 651 ★★★
    The doombot has -50% DAAR on basic hits which is going to screw with your binary charges.
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 112
    That’s what I was thinking but do the furies all proc as one thing or do they proc as 5 different buffs?

It seems like their activation is all based on one roll which is stupid for 5 different buffs.

Thx for the reply btw
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 651 ★★★
    There are 5 different buffs but they all have the same trigger. AAR will stop the trigger which as a a result stops all the buffs from activating.

Hope this clears things up 👍
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 112
    So annoying. But yeah clears it up. Thanks!