Which mutant champion should I focus on right now.

spfspiderspfspider Member Posts: 20
The game is overwhelming me with new mutant champs, which I realize is not an awful thing, but my shortage of Mutant t4 cats are going to be my limiting factor for awhile until I can get them all ranked up. For just all around questing fun and usefulness who should I focus on. Keeping in mind that I have a Rank 4/55 unduped Apocalypse as well as a rank 3/45 Sinister for Apoc synergy. My top champs are max sig Cap IW, sig 165 rank 5 Ghost, Rank 2 CV 6*, Sig 120 rank 5 Archangel, Sig 1 rank 5 Corvus and Sig 1 rank 5 Hyperion. I also have an unduped 3/45 Omega Red (whom I've not decided to rank up yet because I probably won't dabble into suicides until they make it cheaper, if ever, to switch) for synergy with Colossus.

Which mutant champion should I focus on right now. 26 votes

Use Mutant AG on 4/55 Colossus and give him max signature
23%
Ben_15455AmnetiesAeldelyosWill3808Barani7daGhostFace2022 6 votes
Keep leveling my Sig 26 3/45 Wolverine and max signature
3%
Wooptyfrickendoo 1 vote
Awaken Colussus and split signature levels between him and Wolverine
11%
Sarvanga1_Param1988Pikanite 3 votes
Focus on ranking up unduped sunspot
3%
buffajr 1 vote
Focus on ranking up Cable for horseman purposes
3%
TheBair123 1 vote
Put my resources into bringing Apocalypse to R5
53%
RockypantherxLuke9523EtjamaTSR6225RenaxqqLpooCrcrcrcYodabolt21[Deleted User]dark_king_hyperionMatthew950TheBoogyManCam97SpiderHammy 14 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Apoc to r5 and then work on Cable as a horseman. He's a top 5 mutant when horseman no doubt
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Apoc to r5 and then work on Cable as a horseman. He's a top 5 mutant when horseman no doubt

Did KD infect you with his flare gameplay

Nah but fr, I'd say top 7, probs not top 5
    i mean not in order, but it would be

mags
    omega
    archangel
    colossus
    prof x
    apoc
    cable?

I think that horseman cable is better than prof x, and it's arguable if he's better than apoc himself
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Use Mutant AG on 4/55 Colossus and give him max signature
    I didn’t read all the options before I voted🤦🏼‍♂️.
    Take apocalypse to rank 5 and put your sigs into colossus. Cable is who I’d rank up next. He also doesn’t have to be a horseman to be good, he just needs to be on the team with apoc.
  • spfspiderspfspider Member Posts: 20
    Thank you all for taking time to share your opinions. I was able to grab some T4 Mutant cats and R5 Apocalypse. Now on to slowly collecting more t4 Mutant cats to rank up more Mutant champs lol.