**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Elsa Bloodstone 7.1.6

SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
Why aren't more people talking about Elsa Bloodstone as a counter to Gwenperion? I was struggling on that boss because I didn't have the usual counters that Youtube was hyping up like Warlock or Ronan. But I took in Elsa and she completely decimated the Gwenperion boss. I ended with a full yellow bar, and while it wasn't the shortest fight, it still went by quickly. Figured I'd make this forum post in case anyone else goes by that fight with the same issues.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yeah dude, Elsa ❤️ Works there
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    I seriously was considering posting abt this after I used my 6* rank 1 Elsa on gwenperion today, It took around 200 hits but was oddly satisfying
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    warlock or ronan? red mags wants his respect
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I refuse to admit she is good for anything in the game even if she is a clear counter to a seni annoying boss.

Elsa>>Ronin in clearing content and damage

I refuse to admit she is good for anything in the game even if she is a clear counter to a seni annoying boss.

True
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Neither have that good utility and Ronin has better damage. Fight me.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Don’t mind me. Just here to give my disagree and move on.

True
    So true it had to be double quoted!! 💥
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Don’t mind me. Just here to give my disagree and move on.
    Elsa doesnt have better damage than Ronin. A ton of busteds maybe... Otherwise, just.. No.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    for the uneducated, what makes her good for this? I'd love to test mine

for the uneducated, what makes her good for this? I'd love to test mine

It’s her easy access to incinerate debuff to stop gwen’s health regen.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Yeah also her incinerate durations are so long that it isn't stressful at all. I did Selective Timestream Kang with Sentinel and it was very stressful to keep up the shocks, but with Elsa on Gwenperion, it was a breeze
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Rasilover said:

Loving the elsa appreciation ❤️

Yes! I didn't realize there was such a big controversy over how well she performs. She just covers a lot of ground that my roster needs so she is super reliable for me
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Spinnaker said:

Rasilover said:

Loving the elsa appreciation ❤️

Yes! I didn't realize there was such a big controversy over how well she performs. She just covers a lot of ground that my roster needs so she is super reliable for me
    Super eager to take her to R3 real soon!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    oh I didn't realize selective timestream was also incinerate. yeah id imagine she's great for it. really long debuff duration which also makes her good for evade
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah elsa is a really great counter for gwenperion.