**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cable will be my next r3 Mutant

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So its been a while since i last posted a vid and its mostly just because the game have been taking a toll on me, when this season ends i will be taking a permanent step away from master aw and map 7, so with that i just wanted to make the game fun again for me, not feeling like i have to rank certain champs i decided to do a fun rank up for myself and it ended on cable.

i gotta say ive seen vids in the past but man hes a beast with apoc and ive already decided on him as my next r3 mutant no matter who pops up on my roster before then.

was kinda hoping the degen would scale with the heavy node here but then again he didnt really need it as the dmg is just great as it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzLMdm0du6Q

Comments

• Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    If you’re looking to do fun rank ups, consider terrax. My r1 5* gets 11k heavies consistently once I’ve gotten into his rotation. Absolutely love him. But because of this, he’ll stay at r1 while I hope to get a 6* copy
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Game should always be played for fun first and foremost. Excited to see what fun rank ups you have in store, because I find all the unique ones (Morningstar aside) the best bit of your channel.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah he's actually really good. Nice vid
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    Curious why you spammed sp1 instead of sp 2
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    You smell that?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Personally, I wouldn't do that, but if you like him, go ahead. Congrats
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★

Sbkrueb said:

Curious why you spammed sp1 instead of sp 2

Because of Lazarus
    Ahh, didn't see the nodes.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

So its been a while since i last posted a vid and its mostly just because the game have been taking a toll on me, when this season ends i will be taking a permanent step away from master aw and map 7, so with that i just wanted to make the game fun again for me, not feeling like i have to rank certain champs i decided to do a fun rank up for myself and it ended on cable.

i gotta say ive seen vids in the past but man hes a beast with apoc and ive already decided on him as my next r3 mutant no matter who pops up on my roster before then.

was kinda hoping the degen would scale with the heavy node here but then again he didnt really need it as the dmg is just great as it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzLMdm0du6Q

Nice
    Honestly Apocalypse makes cable a monster