**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Grandmaster here I come!

DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
edited February 2021 in General Discussion

Took about a week in total. Had to use a stupid amount of items on medusa cuz of lag and me being a chump. The Nf and havok quest were pretty smooth, had to use a few revives here and there.
IMIW was way easier than expected, took 2-3 revives I think. In 6.3.5 the path was ez and the boss not too bad with hype. The path in the caiw quest was also easy, but the boss took forever and I had to use quite some items because my only counter was an r4 killmonger( the above picture was my best try).
Onto the rewards: the rank-up gems were meh, the six star was bpcw( hope he gets buffed), but then I got a five star

Great, right? I think I‘m gonna do lol before 6.4, but that‘s only a short break for the gm.
Overall, it was ok and g2099 is great.
Have a good day and thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Nice pull too. How exactly did you use killmonger for the caiw? I’m trying to find a counter for him myself.
  • Options
    DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Will3808 said:

Congrats! Nice pull too. How exactly did you use killmonger for the caiw? I’m trying to find a counter for him myself.

I just never got a blocked hit and used the sp2 to gain indestructible charges and thank his sp3.
    It‘s better to launch sp2 when the shield is down to get a bit more damage.