**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MODOK (defender) bug

Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
I've just fought MODOK in alliance war with my Nick Fury.
I had 15 tactical charges (and the unblockable symbol) yet MODOK was still autoblocking some of my attacks.
Unfortunately as I was not expecting this I was not able to get a recording.

I consulted my alliance and another member was reporting a similar issue with MODOK autoblocking their falcon when locked on.

If I can reproduce this happening in a duel I'll share the recording.

Comments

• Thank you for reporting this issue and we do apologize for the frustration. Can you head over to this link in which you will find a template to supply as much information as you can? https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Device and Version: 
    Samsung s10

Device Operating System:
    Android v11

Mobile Carrier:
    EE mobile (UK)

Cellular or WiFi:
    This occurred on WiFi. I have not tested on cellular connection.

Game Version Installed: 

Game Mode: 
    Alliance war initially. Can be recreated in duel.

Champions Affected: 
    MODOK

Active Boosts: 
    NONE

Description of the Issue: 
    Fighting against MODOK in alliance war with my Nick Fury. At 15 tactical charges Nick was showing as unblockable yet MODOK was still able to autoblock some attacks.
    In duel I tested Falcon against MODOK with Falcons lock-on ability and was able to capture a screenshot of MODOK autoblocking despite Falcon being locked on.

Screenshot or Video:
    Will attach screenshot of Falcon Vs MODOK shortly
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i don't know about the NF fight, but with Falcon you have to keep in mind that Modok can gain up to 25% increased AA thanks to his Flux Passive, so he can still autoblock if you are unlucky (just like he can purify debuffs against Apocalypse) ^_^
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thanks for your report. Can you please confirm if the same occurs with any other Champions fighting MODOK?
    This will help us identify if any issues exist generally or with a particular interaction. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.