**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up your Hulkbusters.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Since they introduced stage fright node on Apocalypse boss, they took out the Doom cheese .so tried HB for last 3 boss solo and man did he worked good for that . If ya can play HB correctly he can counter so many things for you. 1 of my personal fav. Champ now and that power drain on sp2 is such a bonus. Love him ❤️

P.S - I wish i recorded this fight.

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Id rather use g2099 for this fight. But nice work.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Yah that was known
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    How should one play it?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
  • Options

Id rather use g2099 for this fight. But nice work.

Yes she is a grt option , i have a solo with her too but not too comfortable ..i was more comfortable with Doom and now with HB.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

don’t tell me you’re a Seahawks fan dude
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No I am good.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Just saying, you can still doom cheese. It’s 25% of current health, not max, so as long as you can kill within like 3 special 1-3 chains you can handle the chip block damage in conjunction with stage frig.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    My favourite Buff till date. Hulkbuster what a lad!
  • Options

Just saying, you can still doom cheese. It’s 25% of current health, not max, so as long as you can kill within like 3 special 1-3 chains you can handle the chip block damage in conjunction with stage frig.

Yesh but I don't run suicides and when fighting boss never use boosts too so takes sometime to take him down with Doom.