**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So are my items truly safe from the kabam??????

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
I just saw a video from z808daryl from MMXIV. The video was about how kabam away his 1 t2a from his inventory just because he sent a mail to kabam regarding not getting mephisto from the 5 star featured crystal.
This got me into thinking, such a thing happened to a guy like him whose a huge spender so am I safe as well???????

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I doubt that's true, they wouldn't do that.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Lol dumbest story I've ever heard
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Emailing Support about the 5* Featured is not going to result in anyone's Items being removed. They don't remove Resources out of spite. Lol. If there is an issue where one is missing, he will have to Email Support again.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I don't need to watch the video. They don't remove Items out of spite. Doesn't matter who they are or what Ally they're in. If there is an issue where something is missing, the person needs to open a Support Ticket. It's purely conspiracy.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    well since he had x8 t2a and since you can't sell them but only use 4 by 4, it's a bit absurd he only has 3 now. Something's sketchy there
  • Options
    Slux83 wrote: »
    well since he had x8 t2a and since you can't sell them but only use 4 by 4, it's a bit absurd he only has 3 now. Something's sketchy there

It's probably a glitch. It happens sometimes. Which is why we have Support.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Obvs a load of BS!! The poor snowflake emailed then because he didn't get the featured 5 star!! Talk about a sense of entitlement, what a loser. So when they just said "err, take your chances like everyone else, why do you think you are more important than anyone else" he decided to then just bad mouth Kabam and make shiz up

As accusing them of theft and fraud is against the T+Cs I hope they perm ban the idiot