A dilemma

Zura_1Zura_1 Member Posts: 188
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have 800000 loyalty points. Should I buy unstoppable Colossus from store. I don't need class mastery cores for now. Is it the best choice?

A dilemma 36 votes

Yes buy
38%
Foxhero007RookiieIronGladiator22RenaxqqJohnyBoyCharlie21540odishika123Adios50GiulioVentu99CrcrcrcCowabungaHusain_b128Invicta_HellionWooptyfrickendoo 14 votes
No...of course not...
52%
danielmathNumanOsfan8yuwEgretM4zeezee57EdwxnKsp_2099Adil08MasterpuffParam1988TrashyPandaZan0Rohit_316STARKtechDarkKnight646Riptide[Deleted User]Valmarx 19 votes
Use it in _____(please suggest better use of loyalty)
8%
GlassbackEtherealityThe_Sentry06 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Member Posts: 760 ★★★
    No...of course not...
    Eventually there could be a buff to the store and you’ll be able to buy something useful.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    No...of course not...
    I bought it once and regretted.
    Use it to buy boosts.
    Boosts are far more useful.
    May be it can get some buffs as mentioned above and will have better rewards.
  • Adios50Adios50 Member Posts: 38
    Yes buy
    Yes Become Collection
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★
    Yes buy

There’s no stopping this colossus
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    No...of course not...
    If loyalty store Colossus got the same buff as Colossus, everybody would have bought it but not for now.
  • EtherealityEthereality Member Posts: 685 ★★★
    Use it to get Mystic Dispersion, for which you need 240000 loyalty for 3 ranks of it. You could get more tanks if u want but after 3 ranks it gets to 320000 more just for one rank and then 640000 for last rank, not worth going for more than 3 ranks IMHO.

So get 3 ranks of MD, ( even if now u sont have good mystics, you will eventually get ones that benefit from it, like Magik, Man-Thing, SymSupreme, etc.) then after that use the rest to buy boosts. Don't go crazy shopping on them ( been there done that) just buy the ones u need when you need them.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    No...of course not...
    Cores and Boosts before Memes.

I mean if you wanna do it for the memes then at least wait a while; we just got done with an UnCol showdown on reddit so it's kinda stale rn.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Boosts mate. Helps out in all areas.

Mystic dispersion if you don’t already.

The occcasional alliance potion.

UC will give you prestige, but he’s unlikely to be buffed and you’ll never use him
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Boosts. Those power boosts cycle through the store and are incredibly valuable for progression. Additionally, they have those 10% attack boosts and stuff.
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Member Posts: 188
    edited February 2021

Use it to get Mystic Dispersion, for which you need 240000 loyalty for 3 ranks of it. You could get more tanks if u want but after 3 ranks it gets to 320000 more just for one rank and then 640000 for last rank, not worth going for more than 3 ranks IMHO.

So get 3 ranks of MD, ( even if now u sont have good mystics, you will eventually get ones that benefit from it, like Magik, Man-Thing, SymSupreme, etc.) then after that use the rest to buy boosts. Don't go crazy shopping on them ( been there done that) just buy the ones u need when you need them.

I hv it at 4...😄....cause I hv maxed 5* claire & SS
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Member Posts: 188

Boosts. Those power boosts cycle through the store and are incredibly valuable for progression. Additionally, they have those 10% attack boosts and stuff.

I hv a lot of them already...they expire most of the time...I rarely use them