**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RANK UP CONFUSION?

THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
MY 6 STAR CHAMPIONS:-

MY 5 STAR CHAMPIONS:-

RANK UP CONFUSION? 4 votes

Take 2 5 star champions to rank 3 and take 1 champion to rank 4
75%
Texas_11[Deleted User]Iron_J3 3 votes
Take 1 6 star to rank 2
25%
Glassback 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I think you should go for more depth in your roster. As you get higher in the game , that 6* R2 becomes less meaningful because they are the same power level as 5/65 champs , but cost more resources to get them there. It doesn’t make sense if you can’t R3 them unless you are tackling very specific content; typically variants is where you will get your investment back quickly.

Awesome 6* pulls , but I don’t think any of them are worth a R2 with so few R5s you have available. Maybe supreme, but you have the 5*.
  • Options
    All my rank 4 champions like BWCV, Ghost, Hulkbuster, Night Spider, Magneto and Archangel will be rank uped to rank 5 sooner or later but for now what I’m really lacking is in cosmic class.

I can either take Angela to rank 4, if her buff is good enough or take CMM to rank 2. I have Vision aarkus, terrax and venom the duck as well but when it comes to rank up, everyone suggested CMM over aarkus and others.

But I wanna expand my roaster and have multiple rank 4 to atleast start act 6.3. So it it better to rank up a single 6 star equivalent to a rank 5 5 star or to rank up few 5 star to rank 3, equivalent to rank 5 4 star and a rank 4 equivalent to a rank 1 6 star.
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

I think you should go for more depth in your roster. As you get higher in the game , that 6* R2 becomes less meaningful because they are the same power level as 5/65 champs , but cost more resources to get them there. It doesn’t make sense if you can’t R3 them unless you are tackling very specific content; typically variants is where you will get your investment back quickly.

Awesome 6* pulls , but I don’t think any of them are worth a R2 with so few R5s you have available. Maybe supreme, but you have the 5*.

@Texas_11 So what do you suggest in order to become a thronebreaker should I 100% act 5 exploration 1st and then shift on to act 6.3.

I’m almost done with act 5 exploration only a few chapters remain.
  • Options
    Can anyone guide me on my rank ups as well, as mentioned above I will soon explore act 5 at 100% and shift my focus on thronebreaker.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

@Texas_11 So what do you suggest in order to become a thronebreaker should I 100% act 5 exploration 1st and then shift on to act 6.3.

I’m almost done with act 5 exploration only a few chapters remain.
    If you want to become thronebreaker, which is not a lofty goal as it has been done before.

Variant 6 completion
    Variant 5 completion
    Variant 4 completion
    6.3 completion
    6.4 completion
    7.1 completion
    Abyss completion- you can do an entire run with torch.

From this you would get some Rank up gems and be able to really allocate your resources. You should be TB after that for sure. If you plan on skipping abyss then you would be relying more on RNG.