**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help with 5.2.4

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,

I need some help with 5.2.4. Kind of a challenge. Any tips and suggestions, fighting styles would be appreciated.

Here's my 4-5 star roster,

I have Doom but i use him as a MLLLM combo. Any suggestions on his playstyle would also be helpful!

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    BWDO and AA would probably be able to handle it by spamming DOT. An awakened max sig Omega Red would also work I think. The main aim is to either not place any debuffs, or place so many that Masochism can't keep up.
  • Options
    SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    Using Doom: you should look how shocking disadvantage is running and incorporate heavy attack to ur combo, while opponent is suffering shockdisadvantage The heavy attack if you re in short range Lands 100% due to passive stun, and it prevents for new buffs by placing sttager disadvantage, so you should use heavy attack often, after it, The use of special attacks varies to the champ you re facing, but after sp3, enemies are suffering passive stun, you should go with MM, and chain a new combo M,LLL,M sp1 to maintain The power control