**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Annoying things to change please!

tufo24tufo24 Posts: 45
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
When Kabam did their changes to help with many of the annoying things in the game, I wish they would made a few more. Cystal opening is just annoying as you have to keep scrolling down to the crystal type you want to open, then after choosing you have to wait for the crystals to move from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen (cculd save time by just having them start in the top left where they end up in the first place) and then when every time you go back to the crystal page you have to always scroll down to get to the crystals you have each time you leave the screen. Why not have all of the crystals you have at the very top of the list of crystals? Saves alot of annoying scrolling.

My biggest annoying issue is the stupid pop up offers that 98-100% of uncollected and above don't ever want to see (like opening a crystal and getting a 2 or 3 star champ and then you get an offer for a tier 1 cosmic catalyst or something). That is NOT NECESSARY. Please either have all offers somewhere else that we don't have to keep seeing pop up after opening a crystal or give us an option to turn off the pop up offers. For uncollected and above, these offers are completely useless.

Sometimes I feel like I'm spending more time annoyed by these things than actually enjoying the game. I have been playing since the beginning (only missed the first 2 months when the game came out). I am losing the fun factor. Please consider these changes Kabam!!!
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on