**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The best place to Invest

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So,I'm currently on 6.1.3 and have 1100 units,where should I invest my units.

The best place to Invest 66 votes

Unlcok good masteries like willpower
48%
Disbanded_pensSpeedbumpNojokejaymReferenceAssumedNameAdvScopeotoe987RockyshockyWine_Lover_Sham_SquirrelguyMetalJakeSarvanga1_BonzodavidN0_UILLUSION8Icy000HeterminusDfour24JohnyBoy 32 votes
Become Cavalier first by buying revives
51%
zuffyHammerbro_64Rbk19Spurgeon14Reaper2823MoudouSbkruebEtjamaTotalMonster109EdwxnKsp_2099ReignkingTWBawa69FabwiziRenaxqqPrakhar_82Berlad8DigletGamingSaltE_Wenis69Hoitado 34 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    You could get through the quests I item less or using stored items
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I would say get 1 point in will power (550 points I guess) , and then push for cavalier. It's not that hard.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    With the right masteries you could probably get it. Try spending units on masteries and just saving up revives from the solo events as much as possible
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Shiny crystals
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    You don't need to buy much revives, if you have good roster.
    Just have counter to every boss.
    It's easy(if you have right counters) as people hype for becoming Cavalier.
    Open daily and 4hrs crystals, you will get some good resources.
    Keep 600-1000 units as backup.
    I Abe around 10-12 lvl revives and actually us d only 2,3 of them but used so many potions.
    Good luck bro
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    $GME

That said, it depends on your roster and skills. Cav is basically UC now in the eyes of Kabam, with the major difference being double the t2a in the calendar IIRC. Not major if you do AQ at all, honestly.

That said, the new event might have a Cav-only something. If it does, it'll be worth the push. I can't remember even though I just read the release, haha.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    You're not going to get a huge benefit from cav except for the odd side quest where they give out the cav event crystals.
    Buying cavs doesn't have a great return rate.

Epic quests unlock with uncollected and you'll likely need to develop your roster to do the cav eq.

I would invest in masteries and build my roster with the uncollected eq and side quest.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you were put off by the first two quests in A6, the next 2 are very easy, the 5th is only hard unless you don’t have a poison immune and the 6th just requires you to be able to intercept a little (or own a Hyperion/Ghost)
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I would save or do cav
  • Options
    I've reached 6.1.4 now.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 383 ★★★
    Get willpower mate. Personally, I feel it’s a staple. Plus you can plan your route around quests, eg, I know I can mitigate some damage and get some healing against mister fantastic, helps against iceman without a poison immune, helps if you get clipped by DOT attacks.

It’s not game changing, but really helps in certain situations.

Plus makes your defenders a little more annoying in AW
  • Options
    Glassback said:

Get willpower mate. Personally, I feel it’s a staple. Plus you can plan your route around quests, eg, I know I can mitigate some damage and get some healing against mister fantastic, helps against iceman without a poison immune, helps if you get clipped by DOT attacks.

It’s not game changing, but really helps in certain situations.

Plus makes your defenders a little more annoying in AW

but it takes 15 points,and 1100 units,wouldn't it be better to get it after cav?
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Hey @avenge_123 I think u can activate willpower mastery and grind units in arenas for buying revives . But also ur point of view is also right! U can go with ur own decision.( Just improve ur English coz for unlock u typed as unlcok)
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Become cavalier and then u activate willpower. Buy units while quest don't buy before quest coz ur units may loss. Like u having ur roster well trained, u can complete the quest in 3-5 revives maybe if u buy revives before quest u may buy 8-9 the most of the revives would become loss of ur units.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Is it sad that I don't have wilpower or glass cannon or any really good masterys and im on 6.4? And also should I unlock them?
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Also OP post your roster if its really good you might be able to push for cav and unlock wilpower. Plus you got to use those love pots
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It depends on if you have a counter for crossbones. If you do, push for cav. If not, use your units on masteries.
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    As someone who explored 7.1 without any using any masteries that use carbonadium cores (like willpower, despair, etc) there are so many times when I found myself wishing I had them. I'm also FTP so it would take so long to save up that many units (I don't play arena often). If you have them already, I think willpower is worth it. There are a lot of times when having it is going to save you the amount of units you spent on the mastery and then some
  • Options
    Barani7da said:

Hey @avenge_123 I think u can activate willpower mastery and grind units in arenas for buying revives . But also ur point of view is also right! U can go with ur own decision.( Just improve ur English coz for unlock u typed as unlcok)

type issue.