**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Red Mags Bug

PulliPulli Posts: 116
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Red Mags damage is not how it should be right now Kabam. Really low and I think I know why.

Mags will annihilate anyone who is Bleed Immune and Metal with his SP3. My 5 star is currently Rank 4 and the damage was easily above 100k every time. This is because every Prowess is converted to an Armour Break.

Been using my Mags in Act 7 and with 40 Prowess I'm hitting 44k SP3's. This is against Metal Bleed Immune.

After the SP3, two Armour Breaks show under the champs health bar. So I'm thinking that every Prowess, no matter how many are converted to ONLY 2 Armour Breaks.

This is why the damage is so low in comparison.

Please take a look and fix this Kabam!!
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Which quest was this on, and what path? I had issues with this earlier and actually figured out why I was having issues on my end.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    There was a bug on lifecycle path in Act 7 too, but it worked fine for me later on
  • Options
    silentag said:

Which quest was this on, and what path? I had issues with this earlier and actually figured out why I was having issues on my end.

7.1.1 Claire Voyant boss.

The Bleed Immune champs, which have a small benefit to the skill class when they can't put on a bleed. Used Red Mags for the first fight against Nebula and damage was around 40k. Don't know why it was so low
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Pulli said:

silentag said:

The Bleed Immune champs, which have a small benefit to the skill class when they can't put on a bleed. Used Red Mags for the first fight against Nebula and damage was around 40k. Don't know why it was so low
    Yeah what the other guys were saying. I just tested this this afternoon and saw the difference between the interaction. It’s tricky because the magnetism adds aar, but the one time the masochism successfully triggers is in the middle of the sp3 is super convenient. Here’s examples of this:

Did not trigger masochism before

Triggered masochism before the sp3
  • Options
    silentag said:

Pulli said:

silentag said:

Yeah what the other guys were saying. I just tested this this afternoon and saw the difference between the interaction. It’s tricky because the magnetism adds aar, but the one time the masochism successfully triggers is in the middle of the sp3 is super convenient. Here’s examples of this:

Did not trigger masochism before

Triggered masochism before the sp3
    Thanks for putting the vid. I was aware of masochism. But even with it procked, I still wasn't getting that insane damage. I might've just been me but I still remember removing it sometimes and it just didn't seem to give me the big digits