**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Overhaul Idea

Hello Everyone! I come here today to give you all a special Idea for Arena's! As everyone knows, arena's aren't always the best. I mean, it gets quite boring a many people (Like me) only do it when we really need to. So, I have decided to put out my own idea for an Arena Overhaul. Enjoy!

Weekly and Monthly champion boosts:
- Every week when Arena's start, a random champion of the contest is selected. This champion (In any rarity) gains +50% more points, and also recharge 25% faster
- Every Month, in a clockwise rotation, champions of a chosen Organization (#X-Men/#Avengers/#Illuminati/etc) gain 100% more points than usual and recharge 50% faster
- These Stats will not apply to Special Arena's

Increased Multiplier:
Max multiplier is increased to 5x
- After 5 fights, 3x Multiplier
- After 10 fights, 4x Multiplier
- After 15 fights, 5x Multiplier

Progression Boost:
All summoners gain a small point boost depending on story progression
- Summoner +0%
- Challenger +0%
- Contender +0%
- Proven +5%
- Conqueror +10%
- The Uncollected +15%
- Cavalier +20%
- Thronebreaker +25%

Monthly Mutual Nodes:
Every Month, a random mutual node is applied for the entirety of the month for all arena's. These nodes must give a benefit and or disadvantage to both champions and cannot be class specific. (Just know, these will not be applied to Special arenas) Examples:
- Chaos
- Fight or Flight
- Toxicant? Toxi-Can!

Easier Matchups:
- The AI of opposing team becomes very aggressive after two bars of power
- The rarity of opposing champions is determined by your selected team. For example, if there is no 6* on your team, the opposing team cannot have any 6*s. However, if you have at least one 6*, any number of 6*s can be in the opposing team (0-4). Additionally, if you have a 6* on your team, that does not mean other rarity champs cannot spawn. If you have only 4*s, then the opposing team can have 4*s and below. This is meant to make using lower champions easier when you have a high win streak.
- Opposing team cannot have more then 5k more PI than the highest champ on your team (This does not include Monthly Mutual Nodes). This is to stop opposing teams from being twice the PI of your champs.

New Currency: AC
Battle chips/Arena tokens are being replaced by AC (Arena coins). These coins are a new type of currency that you can use in a new store I will explain later. This coin looks like a simple Gold coin with an ISO-Sphere design on it. You gain +1 AC each time you win a round of Arena (All Battle chips/Arena tokens held by a summoner will be converted into AC (1 AC for each 200 BC/AT). Any rewards outside arena containing BC/AC are divided by 200 and rounded to nearest whole number so as to convert them to AC.

Global Total Points and Rewards
Every week starting on Mondays, and ending on Saturdays, Summoners can gain special Global Total Points (GTP) to go up in the rankings of the entire battle realm. These points are the Sum total points gained in all active arenas multiplied by 0.1 for each 10 successful Arena Round. Points and wins gained from Special Arenas do not count towards GTP.
- Simplified Equation: GTP= Stp[0.1 • (Tw ÷ 10)]
- Stp: Sum Total points
- Tw: Total wins

Rewards:
100% - 91%: 2k Gold 100 3* Shards 10 AC
90% - 81%: 5k Gold 200 3* Shards 10 AC
80% - 71%: 10k Gold 50 4* Shards 15 AC
70% - 61%: 12k Gold 75 4* Shards 1/4 T1A 15 AC
60% - 51%: 15k Gold 100 4* Shards 1/2 T1A 15 AC
50% - 41%: 20k Gold 150 4* Shards 1 T1A 20 AC
40% - 31%: 25k Gold 200 4* Shards 2 T1A 25 AC
30% - 21%: 30k Gold 50 5* Shards 3 T1A 30 AC
20% - 11%: 40k Gold 75 5* Shards 4 T1A 30 AC
10% - 1%: 50k Gold 100 5* Shards 5 T1A 40 AC
3rd Place: 75k Gold 25 6* Shards 5 T1A 1/16 T2A 50 AC
2nd Place: 100k Gold 50 6* Shards 5 T1A 1/8 T2A 50 AC
1st Place: 150k Gold 75 6* Shards 5 T1A 1/4 T2A 1/16 T5B 50 AC Title: Global Gladiator
Rewards are paid out weekly on Sundays while Arena's are not active. Points cannot be gained anymore on Saturdays at 1 P.M. GMT. GTP points can start being gained starting at 7 A.M. GMT (Usually the time when event type stuff starts).

New Permanent Store: The Arena Shop
The Arena Shop is where you get to spend your AC for useful items, Shards, Gold, and More.
1 AC - 5k Gold (Limit: 50)
Golden Crystal - 5 AC
Uncollected Gold Crystal - 10 AC (Requires Uncollected)
Small Energy Refill - 5 AC
Full Energy Refill - 20 AC (Limit: 10)
Arena Crystal - 10 AC
Uncollected Arena Crystal - 30 AC (Requires Uncollected)
Arena Boost Crystal - 10 AC (Limit: 10)
Greater Arena Boost Crystal - 20 AC (Requires at least 5x 5*s) [Limit: 10]
x100 Premium Crystal Hero Shards - 5 AC (Limit: 20)
x100 3* Hero Crystal Shards - 10 AC (Limit: 20)
x50 4* Hero Crystal Shards - 15 AC (Limit: 15)
x100 4* Hero Crystal Shards - 20 AC (Requires Uncollected) [Limit: 10]
3* Punisher - 100 AC (Final Limit: 5)
4* Punisher - 250 AC (Final Limit: 3)
5* Punisher - 500 AC (Final Limit: 2)
Everything with a limit (Except Punishers) resets each week on Mondays.

Arena Bosses:
Every 10th Arena round, three 'Boss' Teams are presented to the Player. These teams are 'Easy', 'Medium', and 'Hard'. Boss teams consist of the boss (The champion on which the arena is for. Lets say, Professor X) and two random synergy members (Like Iceman and Colossus). Boss Teams do not show up Ins special Arenas. By defeating these boss teams, you are also granted a couple extra rewards instead of just one AC.

Easy:
- 3 AC
- 1x Arena Boss Crystal
- 5 Units

Medium:
- 5 AC
- 1x Arena Boss Crystal
- 10 Units

Hard:
- 7 AC
- 1x Arena Boss crystal
- 15 Units

Boss Teams are called boss teams for a reason. Each team is given special nodes that boost their stats and abilities.

Easy:
+50% Attack and Health
Fisticuffs

Medium:
+100% Attack and Health
Force of Will
Power Snack

Hard:
+150% Attack and Health
Masochism
Fight or Flight
Nullify Ward

Arena Boss Crystals:
There is a reason why you should be excited for these fights however. Remember those Arena Boss crystals? Well, they can drop some really useful things such as energy, gold, AC, and more! Here are the drops.

Conqueror and below:
- 10k Gold - 80%
- 5-10 AC - 15%
- Small Energy Refill - 1%
- 15 - 30 Units - 0.5%
- x50 4* Shards - 0.5%

Uncollected:
- 15k Gold - 70%
- 10 AC - 15%
- 3x Small Energy Refill - 10%
- Full Energy Refill - 4%
- 30 Units - 0.4%
- x100 4* Shards - 0.4%
- x25 5* Shards - 0.2%

Cavalier:
- 25k Gold - 60%
- 15 AC - 20%
- 5x Small Energy Refill - 10%
- 2x Full Energy Refill - 9%
- 40 Units - 0.8%
- x100 5* Shards - 0.1%
- x25 6* Shards - 0.08%
- x1 2% T5cc - 0.02%

Thronebreaker:
- 25k Gold - 40%
- 15-20 AC - 40%
- 5x Small Energy Refill - 10%
- 3x Full Energy Refill - 4.96%
- x400 4* Shards - 5%
- x1 2% T5cc - 0.04%
Note: These percentages are only an Idea, so they can be changed

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this. What would you want to see the Arenas get? This is just an Idea, but I really think that the Arena's could be a lot better with this type of stuff. So I would greatly appreciate if y'all get this out to Kabam so they would consider remaking the arena's with better gameplay and rewards. Thanks again!

Comments

• FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104
    It seems I forgot to add units to the Thronebreaker BC. I can’t edit though, but it’s supposed to have some
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 ★★★
    Looks like you’ve put serious thought into this, mate!

I personally hate arena, but I like events and this to me captured my interest!
  • FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104
    Glassback said:

Looks like you’ve put serious thought into this, mate!

I personally hate arena, but I like events and this to me captured my interest!

Great to hear! I love coming up with these types of ideas and it make me really happy when I see that other people like it as well
  • PizzaGuy245PizzaGuy245 Posts: 45
    sounds interesting! great read!
  • KruxifyKruxify Posts: 16
    Can you all believe this was suggested just 3 months ago and what we got for an overhaul was hot garbage?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    This was actually quite a good idea.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I can dig mixing things up this way, but as a close-to-Thronebreaker player, the store/other rewards need to be significantly bumped up for me to be interested. A lot of it is just more gold and I have gold in spades.