Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Human torch pre fight not working against war bosses

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
edited February 28 in Bugs and Known Issues
Playing on iPhone 6s with wifi. 2 times in a row now I have gone into an alliance war fight with my Human torch with the pre fight active and it has just placed regular incinerates. I was recording the first time this happened and I won but today I died against a boss when he was on under 20% health. Meaning had my pre fight worked i probably would’ve solod it. Nobody else is having HT pre-fight problems except on the boss node. The first time this happened I had used the pre fight before in the war and it worked there (I got it back through his awakened ability as I used him for a few fights after that)

I was using an invulnerability boost both times if that means anything. I was only going to report this if it actually mattered but now this bug has really screwed me over and I’ve lost my boss solo streak because of it.

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★
    Is this something that will be addressed or not? Just wasted a bunch of boosts because of this...

• ArjunChandraArjunChandra Posts: 8
    Same happened today against war boss Longshot. Pre-fight ability didn't worked