**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cold hard truth!

Hey guys, I just wanted to know how many of you disapprove of ghost rider not being incinerate immune?

Look at mephisto, he’s a demon from hell, he wears clothes, and is incinerate immune, and now you have ghost rider, who is also a demon from hell, he also wears clothes, but he is not incinerate immune! This make absolutely no sense! Either mephisto should take incinerate damage (which doesn’t make sense at all) or ghost rider should become incinerate immune (which makes a lot more sense).

The community has been asking for this a long time, I think it’s time we get it, especially due to the logic above!

Kabam, I want your logic behind this, but please do exclude “oh ghost rider wears clothes that burn”!

Comments

• Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Do you have the same logic when you defeat Hulk using Rocket Raccoon? Hard to admit, but for the sake of the game, there are certain "logical" things, that should happen, but they wont, for "balance" purposes.