**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Soul Regen block does not work

Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Maybe I'm missing something but should this not block Mephisto's regen? (Master Mode)

Comments

• Options
    it does but there is timer on it
  • Options
    Hmmm... Timer in fight or the 15min usage timer?
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    It's a 15 minute timer so you can do multiple fights, but no it doesn't work he regenerated on me even though I hadon't it activated to reverse his regeneration. I know he cant take damage when he hits that regeneration point but that should mean his regeneration just gets cancel
    ed out... but I guess that doesn't matter? Revive city!!!!!!
  • Options
    Iksdjvan wrote: »
    It's a 15 minute timer so you can do multiple fights, but no it doesn't work he regenerated on me even though I hadon't it activated to reverse his regeneration. I know he cant take damage when he hits that regeneration point but that should mean his regeneration just gets cancel
    ed out... but I guess that doesn't matter? Revive city!!!!!!

Exactly. I used it right before the fight knowing i wouldnt really need it until then and he still kept regenerating. Revive after revive. On top of that I brought my 5* 2099 for this purpose and he didn't stop the regen. Lame

• Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Yep, tried it once, that buff 100% failed to do anything. A troll buff to waste an attempt on.

Honestly, I just used the one that gives you life steal at >75%, it was enough to top off whenever I couldn't wait out aura at a distance. If I got too low for the buff to help, I probably made a mistake and was going to die anyway.

I finished 100% exploring master Mephisto over the weekend before AQ started, and having done the 7 required Mephisto kills, the stupid aura was the only thing that made master mephisto difficult at all. If you have a 4* iceman, just use him and it's easy mode. If you don't, prepare for an aura to pop up with every combo you make, so mitigation/regen abilities are the most important.