**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heyy need help on 6.2.6 The CHAMPION

tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm in 6.2.6 and need some advice on who I should use and take. Picture below is my roster thanks
Edit** I forgot to mention I also have 6* stealthy, phoenix, squirrel girl, and void ALL unduped.

I was also thinking about going brrrrrrrrrrr with guardian sp2 will that be an option?

Comments

• Options
    HI_guys said:

Rank 4 hood and do it before update drops. He's super easy to use. Nothing to watch out for just be as aggressive as possible

I don't have any resources like t1a and t2a to take him up to rank 4.
    I don't have time to save the resources.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    tofuシ said:

HI_guys said:

Rank 4 hood and do it before update drops. He's super easy to use. Nothing to watch out for just be as aggressive as possible

I don't have any resources like t1a and t2a to take him up to rank 4.
    I don't have time to save the resources.
    Hood is better but use stealthy then.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 383 ★★★
    Use 6* stealthy with web foam prefight mate.

Be aware that he may still go unstoppable as he has increased ability accuracy, but it won’t be all the time.

There’s vids of ghost but that is some mad witchcraft to be able to play like that
  • Options
    Glassback said:

Be aware that he may still go unstoppable as he has increased ability accuracy, but it won’t be all the time.

There’s vids of ghost but that is some mad witchcraft to be able to play like that

Stealthy slow apparently doesn't work anymore.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    tofuシ said:

Glassback said:

Stealthy slow apparently doesn't work anymore.
    it does, its just that the champion has 160% ability accuracy, so if he reduces it by 100%, it only has a 60% chance to trigger
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475