**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5cc Nexus Fragment Crystals

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
What are your throughts on this? And should they also release fully T5cc as nexus crystal in the future as well???
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Its gonna help a lot to get the missing pieces of t5cc need to rank 3 your champ. Nothing pisses me more than needing 2500 frag of skill t5cc and not getting it for 2 months...
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Nexus crystals are much improved. Yeah I may not pull the exact class I want, but at least I have the option between 3 classes now. It'll stop me from getting skill frags every single month, and I appreciate that
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Nexus is a +
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I wonder if someone from Kabam can confirm whether it’s selected with or without replacement? If nexus crystals are selected with replacement, there’s a 1/36 chance (nearly 3%) that you get 3 of the same class.

(I’m gonna wait patiently for some dingus to try to tell me it’s ACKshually 1/216. It’s not. There are 6 classes with 1/216 odds, so cumulatively it’s 1/36)
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Have they ever done a nexus crystal that wasn’t only a champion-specific crystal? I don’t think they’ve ever done that with any kind of resource. That being said, if they did decide to finally do it, I would be interested, but I doubt it.

(Champion-specific meaning that the only possible outcome from the crystal is a playable character, aka not a resource like gold or iso or catalysts)
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Have they ever done a nexus crystal that wasn’t only a champion-specific crystal? I don’t think they’ve ever done that with any kind of resource. That being said, if they did decide to finally do it, I would be interested, but I doubt it.

(Champion-specific meaning that the only possible outcome from the crystal is a playable character, aka not a resource like gold or iso or catalysts)

Its been confirmed in the cav difficulty reward update message for march
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I love the idea. Make it easier for everyone!!
    I see no problem with it. Benefits everyone, and I’m happy for every new TB profile.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

They did do it. The 10% t5cc fragment nexus crystal is replacing the normal crystal in the cav event quest
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    They have done non-champion nexus before, as I recall it was for a 5* awakening gem deal.

Nexus crystals are always without replacement, you cannot get the same thing twice. They will be three distinct classes, i.e. you will never pull skill frag, skill frag, science frag.