**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials Cancel out?!

For some reason when I do a special, the enemy uses theirs and I loose the power that if I used the special but I didn't.... and there are question marks everywhere.

Comments

• Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    I am having the same problems. I have posted about it for over a week now. You loose sp1, you loose sp2. The defender will now all of a sudden have your power, and use it on you. Plus champs are still auto fighting on their own. @KabamMike, shut the game down and fix now please.
  • Options
    I am also having the same problems
  • Options
    I also lost 100,000 gold over night....
  • Options
    Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    I am having the same problems. I have posted about it for over a week now. You loose sp1, you loose sp2. The defender will now all of a sudden have your power, and use it on you. Plus champs are still auto fighting on their own. @KabamMike, shut the game down and fix now please.

That is quite interesting. I was pretty irked in AQ today when my maxed out 4* Bucky pulled an L2 finisher on Big Red, not only depleted part of his power but bled him out on an empty health bar. Magically...magically... He gained full power, while dead mind you and pulled an L3.
  • Options
    Bucky22Bucky22 Posts: 36
    @KabamMike can you tell us if we will be getting units back spent because specials aren't working and instead I get hit with a combo or a sp of their own and die. I know if I was getting units from you for a bug you wouild fix it and take them back but when I have to pay because your game isn't working I doubt I'll be seeing andth ing in return