**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is civil warrior my best R4 option for tech?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    HB
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    Sentinel, Hb and or cw imo
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    @monke I need the immunities though
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Riptide said:

@monke I need the immunities though

Sentinel then. CW can have immunities but sacrifices damage
    @monke you’d rank sentiniel over CW?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would do Sentinel over everyone here.
    @monke I need bleed and poison.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Sent gets slept on. In your case I'd take him up just for v2, v3, and... Uh, that v with the villain boost. One of the new ones.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    Id go HB first, civil warrior seems to have crazy damage but HB has more utility that will help in higher up fights
    Monke said:

Sent gets slept on. In your case I'd take him up just for v2, v3, and... Uh, that v with the villain boost. One of the new ones.

You don't deserve the title of 'slept on" When many call him better than G99/Guardian. There are no people who actually rate him below Solid God or God tier, so he's DEFINITELY not Slept on
    Many? I have not even heard a single person say that. But I have heard one person say that HB is the best tech champion in the game.
    Monke said:

Monke said:

You don't deserve the title of 'slept on" When many call him better than G99/Guardian. There are no people who actually rate him below Solid God or God tier, so he's DEFINITELY not Slept on
    Many? I have not even heard a single person say that. But I have heard one person say that HB is the best tech champion in the game.
    Seatin for example said Guardian < Sentinel
    Many g99 non-believers choose Sentinel over her. Some choose him over Warlock like @BuffBeast, but he knows Warlock is the better champ, and he's chill so he's chill

Not sure how HB relates, but okay
    Oh sorry. I thought you said something else . I also don't think sentinel is slept on. Most people know the power of sentinel by now.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    As far as my experience reaches, Sentinel all the way. For me, he is pretty much the best tech. Ghost is better, but to me she is in "I dont care for classes, I smash everything" bracket. Which leaves my Sentinel to be the best techy tech.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    hulk buster or Sentinel is way better
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Seatin for example said Guardian < Sentinel
    Many g99 non-believers choose Sentinel over her. Some choose him over Warlock like @ BuffBeast, but he knows Warlock is the better champ, and he's chill so he's chill

Not sure how HB relates, but okay
    On the subject
    Sentinel > Warlock

Warlock is def better, but I’d take Sentinel any day
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Sentinel and HB are great. If you can get the hang of CWs ramp up, then he can do tons of damage. Depends on how good you like CW. I’m loving my 6* rank 1 which is approximately a r4 5*. I’m hitting 8-12k mediums and 30k sp1s at max ramp up
  • ace007venturaace007ventura Posts: 29
    Sentinel without a doubt.

Double immune, has access to heal block, Armor break, regen, shock and incinerate. Defensive tank and amazing damage output at 100 charges.

Suitable for Variant 2(XL), 3(Tech), 4 and 6 (villain)

Your best tech rank up option. Not even a competition.