**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Angela - Discussion

DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
If you are testing judging Angela solely on winter solider you won't understand how crazy she is now. Angela with her new buff NEEDS to be awakened or else she's basically the same. When she is awkened tho with a high sig she's absolutely busted. She will be one of those characters you would take up the 5 star over the 6 star just like cap IW btw (unless you are a whale with tons of sigs). Her ability to bypass every single dot is well.... stupid good. If you have done most of act 6 u know there's a lot of paths that require immunities which is good for Angela since she has basically every immunity now. Angela will now be able to bypass Energy adoption, biohazard, caltrops, shock, incinerate, and active degen. Theres SO many situations where angela will be an endgame powerhouse now. I mean just one example of many I can give is in 6.4.4 with disstrack energy adoption havok. A very specific fight she will now be able to crush because of her new utilities. Armour break with sp1, take no damge from energy adoption, and have a permanent armour up buff as well. That's just one situation of many where she will shred previously specific and difficult lanes/fights. Overall I think she's easily a top 5 cosmic now.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Use her in incarus
    It's honestly broken
    Basically immune to the degen
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Is the sig additive? If so somebody might have a max sig Angela soon.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Use her in incarus
    It's honestly broken

which of her abilities make her immune to degen?
  • Options

Is the sig additive? If so somebody might have a max sig Angela soon.

Yes it's additive. She's absolutely busted
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★

Use her in incarus
    It's honestly broken

which of her abilities make her immune to degen?
    Her SIG ability makes her immune to the degen debuff in any Icarus node
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Gmonkey said:

Really want to know her prestige.

Have a sig 40 six star and 106 sig stone I could put into her

Like Dr Zola said I would wait until the dust settles incase there is any recalibration. If you do decide to go through with it though which again I would wait, getting her to sig 101 will be the threshold to get full immunities at 4 buffs. After that it takes a ton more sigs to get to that 3 buff immunity threshold. If you run suicides she will have a permanent regen buff so that should help her out if not at that 3 buff sig threshold.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    She still bores me
    Sorry, a no for me 😕
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

She still bores me
    Sorry, a no for me 😕

Yeah for sure she is boring , will be like
    Void now LOL.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,243 ★★★★★

Oh yeah I forgot to mention she also counters auto block and can parry projectiles 🙂

Yeah im loving the dot duration decrease and auto block ability reduced
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Damn. Just used all my cosmic t4cc on cgr
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    So if she's max Sig how would she work with suicides?

When she gets to 3 buffs they stop dealing damage? And you regen off it?.

I can't see this lasting tbh.. apparently namor had the best regen in game and look what they did to him lmao
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    Qfury said:

Damn. Just used all my cosmic t4cc on cgr

He probably still is the better champion even after her buff, imo.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,243 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

So if she's max Sig how would she work with suicides?

When she gets to 3 buffs they stop dealing damage? And you regen off it?.

I can't see this lasting tbh.. apparently namor had the best regen in game and look what they did to him lmao

Bleed would have a 35% reduce duration but poison wouldnt its not the potency so she wont heal from suicides but without she can then stop basically every dot after 3 buffs when max sig
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    edited March 2021

Yeh, she is busted

lol
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    She has a High prestige, higher than aegon
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    I’m really liking her. If you play her right her damage is really good too. My 5* is unawakened but I think I’m going to take her to at least rank 4 and dump a gem and some sigs into her.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Damn, she’s fun as hell on Icarus. If I can awaken my six star, I’ll take her to r3 over Roblin.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    She's a Goddess. After I'm sure Kabam won't roll back her buff, I'll take her up proper.

Her damage isn't super flashy, but it is super consistent. No tricks or gimmicks, just a one-way ticket to poundtown on the utility express.