**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier here-- solo gifting event just 50pts short of last milestone!

I'm not sure how many other players have just experienced this, but I feel like this must be some sort of mistake. I'm a Cavalier player, and gifted what I think was all of the Valentine's gifting cards. However, with the last gift card handed out with today's calendar, I am somehow only 50 points short of the last milestone of 1,000 6-star shards. I had to restart my game to make sure that it was correct! I completely explored all difficulties of the sidequest as well as gifted the cards I got from the calendar.

Is this correct somehow? Something seems off.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    There were 12 in arenas, 3 per week.
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    Side-note, it appears that there's a problem attaching photos to posts today.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Did you do the weekly arena s and all the side quests? I’ve had it done for a week or so now
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Did you do the weekly arena s and all the side quests? I’ve had it done for a week or so now
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Im uncollected and im 50 points short. Cavelairs can easily clear it if they do cavalier difficulty
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry if you saw any discrepancies. Please feel free to reach out to our Support team and they can look into your account directly. Click on Settings menu in the game > Support. It should take you through a series of FAQs. Just select the FAQ that best suit your issue and when you get to the last article, scroll down to the "Submit a Request" link and click on that. From there, go ahead and fill out the request form with your details and our Support team will get back to you as soon as they can! Thanks for your understanding!
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    Sorry folks, false alarm. Turns out I needed to get one more ticket from the Romance Arena, which is luckily still up. After I got over 175k points, I got a ticket, which was exactly enough to get me the 1k 6 star shards.
  • Options
    HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Uncollected can't even get last milestone. 50 short. Ran epic, master and heroic love is a battlefield (4,2,1); all arena milestones (3x4); and collected all daily calendar 3 each week (3x4). Only equals 31. Need 32 to reach last milestone.