**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Civil warrior stands at

?

Civil warrior stands at 49 votes

BGT
6%
NapaHeroEtherionGodPapdichaat 3 votes
Solid GT
18%
ZerospikebantuBuckyBruhStarKillerVIIWRIRSbkruebahmm474756Gr8TonyStarkavenge_123Legend_7075 9 votes
GT
55%
Furious_Fighter1Player_SlasherRbk19Warlord5386LmaoMysterioVoltolosSairam44MaxGamingNo_oneukDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_Kirito_kunBawa69TheLegionMasterRouger4The_Sentry06Invicta_HellionThe_grim3 27 votes
High GT
20%
Sachhyam257ShrimpRcharmkevverRockypantherxDonDudu2809RenaxqqAdios50Zura_1Paramanona_77Salve_maker05 10 votes

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yo dawg I heard you like God Tier so I put God Tier in your God Tier!

He could use +2 {4 total) persistent armor buffs with his signature so he could start with full immunities. 50% AAR for late game bleeds and poisons isn't good enough to rely on.

His intended gameplay is a bit too stressful for me, and is reliant on a fairly high level of skill unless you don't mind using potions on chip damage.

Also not particularly suicide friendly if ran optimally.

That said, he has great damage when ramped up, has good power drain, a strong heal block, and even a long power lock. Very good, just not my thing.

On my tier list of Peak-Meta, Meta, and Sub-Meta - I put him in the Meta category.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    I would rate him around the level of hb from my initial testing.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    GT
    Pretty good damage but with stressful rotation, so don't think he'll be higher than 'GT'
    Nullify immunity is a rare piece of utility and he'll be great counter for the notorious Buffed Up Symb Sup fight
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    GT
    Stressful play, won't bring high to the table on endgame content.
    I see where Kabam pointed those buffs and to which crowd.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    GT
    Too stressful to play for my liking.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    He is just a solid defender, with stressful / inefficient gameplay when used for questing, with occasionally useful power controlling and regen-stopping utilities. I have better Tech champs already ranked up / plan to rank further. I don't plan to devote any resources to my 6* CW.
  • Kaptan93Kaptan93 Posts: 5
    GT
    he is a ok champ but i guess the buff will make a really solid champ
  • PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    BGT
    I thought bgt stood for “barely god tier”