**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Has something happened with attackdamage?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Several of the guys in my alliance including myself has noticed that a lot of champs now hits a lot less hard. For instance my friends capiw 5/5 only did 200 damage on heavy in the arena.
My Corvus 6/2 only did 650 damage on a medium with 2 charges in quest.

Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Any ss or video clip ?
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Snurris said:

Several of the guys in my alliance including myself has noticed that a lot of champs now hits a lot less hard. For instance my friends capiw 5/5 only did 200 damage on heavy in the arena.
    My Corvus 6/2 only did 650 damage on a medium with 2 charges in quest.

Anyone else noticed this?

My cap IW did 50 dmg on sp2 twice in aw fight, plus he's a rank 5 5*
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Uploading a video as we speak, I did some testing against Winter Soldier and found that my 5/65 NF was doing around 500 less damage (about 33% less damage) on the 4th light bleed per tick. I also noticed with my r1 6 star oml in AQ, hitting like a r1 4 star.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Uploading a video as we speak, I did some testing against Winter Soldier and found that my 5/65 NF was doing around 500 less damage (about 33% less damage) on the 4th light bleed per tick. I also noticed with my r1 6 star oml in AQ, hitting like a r1 4 star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBfivBIAzik
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Here’s one. A bit better but nothing like the normal Cap. It’s he’s heavy attack with full suicides and fury.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

Here’s one. A bit better but nothing like the normal Cap. It’s he’s heavy attack with full suicides and fury.

Doom is tanky as heak
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I haven't noticed anything different in damage output with any of my champions
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I haven't noticed anything different in damage output with any of my champions

Mines same my damage is still normal what device u playing on and where are people having this issue as kabam will want to know to find the issue if there is something up with attack
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Was doing act 6, cap beard hit like a bloody 4 star. Had to remove him from line up to make cav?
    His sp3 is/was very weak for some off reason.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Did u update your games?
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Yes updated game on Android for me anyway.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Im on IOS i have no problems in AW and AQ or normal quests
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Just tested him on ROL WS. Threw 4 SP2, results were:

19K non-crit
    19k non-crit
    22k non-crit
    49k crit

All this is with class disadvantage.