**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Domino unawakened

xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Does she need to be awakened to be good? Deciding whether I should rank 5 her over void who’s awakened or Hyperion awakened. Going to attempt labyrinth
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    Domino is a beast even unawakened. She does not need her awakened ability.
    Also you don't need void at a high rank. Rank 4 void is good enough.
    Now its your choice between domino and hyperion depending on whom you like better. My advice would be domino(I have both as 5 stars rank 4 and domino is better because of her utility 'for me' )
  • Options
    Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
  • Options
    PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    The only reason you’d bring domino into a quest is with the trinity, so I’d only rank her up if you have massacre and red hulk as a 5 or 6* and use her a lot.

Otherwise Hyperion is the better option, better damage output, can counter a variety of nodes, poison immune, easy access to buffs and debuffs, relatively suicide friendly (providing you use sp3), etc.

I feel Hyperion will help you more later on and can fit into practically any team
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Domino's awakened ability is useless on offense. She doesn't her awakened ability at all.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    She doesn’t need the awakening if you’re using her on offence, only really defence where she sees the awakening have a benefit.

In all honesty, I would concentrate on void, then hype and leave Domino.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Your topic buddy came in time !
    Pulled her 3 hours ago, already rank 2/35 (five-star)and she just critted 23k on her SP2 !
    Was shocked o_o
    I got Massacre and Red Hulk and Cable
    I'll bring her straight away to Rank 5/65.
    Been dreaming of getting her for quite a while !

Im not a fan of Void so id stick to Domino if I were you.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 472 ★★★
    Domino trinity useful in bypassing limber (actually just the masacre part). I used domino for my first pass of LoL. If you still have all the love juices and a stack of revives, today would be the day to make that run.
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 492 ★★
    I disagree. Domino is a beast without the synergy..i just cleared ROL with my 5* rank 4 Domino without Massacre and Rulk..but if you have Massacre, you suddenly have a Domino with level 2 bleed (that's 1000 units), and all stuns is crazy long.
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Domino is a beast even unawakened. She does not need her awakened ability.
    Also you don't need void at a high rank. Rank 4 void is good enough.
    Now its your choice between domino and hyperion depending on whom you like better. My advice would be domino(I have both as 5 stars rank 4 and domino is better because of her utility 'for me' )

Man's said domino has utility 💀💀💀💀💀
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Domino is only worth a rank up maybe if you have the trinity, and I wouldn't rank her up over Hype or Void. Her awakened ability is only good for defense
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    Domino only for the Trinity but I cannot stress this enough, don't rank her over an awakened Void or an awakened Hyperion as those guys are much better.