**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Only out on andriod devices

Half of my alliance cannot log in. They are all on android devices. Im not usually critical of you guys as a whole you do awesome work. But instead of working on nerfing champs work on the known issues you have. Blocking and parry have been broken since the last update. The more you stuff around with perks/ champs the more trouble your going to have leave them as is and bolster your new champs. People spend big money on this game ti get those champs who have the abilities needed to beat other champs then you gigs take said perks off them and dont do the testing needed to run the game smoothly. Why dont you take a leaf out of your new parent company netmarbles book. Test vigorously before putting your updates live. I for one had to spend 300 units after this latest patch because my block wasnt working at all in my current war and lost all my champs