**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Civil Warrior Abyss Solo

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
https://youtu.be/w0IWzABp4GE

I am absolutely loving Civil Warriors Buff. I’m loving his playstyle, his utility, his damage, everything.

I’ve managed to solo Abyss Omega Red a couple times with him and decided to record and upload one.

Synergies were Cap Marvel, Nick and She Hulk, Mr Fantastic. I had a few boosts on.

I think an r3 could solo without synergies and boosts but the r2 doesn’t quite have the range, still a massive feat to solo an abyss fight even with boosts.

10/10 on the buff I absolutely love it!! He’ll be going to r3 soon enough. I was already sold on his utility, and now that I know his damage is up there too, and I love his playstyle, I’m gonna r3 him.

Just need some t4c tech now...
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice !
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Epic bro
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Nice !

Epic bro

Thanks guys!!
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Woohoooooo nice!

Thats awesome, make sure to update us with r3 gameplay!

Will do!

(Is this where I say like, subscribe and ring that bell to enable notifications?)
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 ★★★
    That’s awesome mate. Top skills
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Awesome!
    #JusticeForCivilWarrior
    #JusticeServed
    #Waitwhere'sgrootbuff?

Jk, groot is already better than dr doom.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    here's a question i NEVER thought i'd ask ... Corvus, Domino or Civil Warrior to Rank 2??
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    edited March 2021
    Nice fight, well done! But this maybe only useful for certain fights. Omega Red's sp1 gives you eough time and distance to convert the fury buff, but this may not be possible for other champions.

here's a question i NEVER thought i'd ask ... Corvus, Domino or Civil Warrior to Rank 2??

Really depends on what your roster needs. I’d say Corvus sounds the best, but it depends what you need to do in game, and what you have already
    jdeck59 said:

Only issue is he viable for the other fights?

In the abyss? Nah, he’s not gonna be a main clearer, he can’t handle skill, tech or cosmic matches. But I mainly did this to show he could, not to offer him as a replacement for Aegon. I’m just excited about his buff!
    Glassback said:

That’s awesome mate. Top skills

Monke said:

Thats actually dope af
    GG

Thanks both of you! Appreciated :)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

Really depends on what your roster needs. I’d say Corvus sounds the best, but it depends what you need to do in game, and what you have already
    it would be purely for fun rank up i have versions of them maxed out at 5* already.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's actually a pretty bomb kit. Sweet!

it would be purely for fun rank up i have versions of them maxed out at 5* already.
    If it’s for fun, go for whoever you like the most! I’m personally not a fan of domino, and Corvus is obviously amazing but I personally prefer CW kit.

CW isn’t great for suicides so I wouldn’t go for him if you run them, if you do id say Corvus.
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94

Will do!

(Is this where I say like, subscribe and ring that bell to enable notifications?)
    Yes lol, but I'll sub without you saying it cuz its an awesome solo!

That's actually a pretty bomb kit. Sweet!

Thank you!
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Nice man! I’m really enjoying my rank 1 6*. I might rank 2 him when I get the chance. I don’t find his ramp up as stressful as other people say, and I find that as long as I’m focused, it’s pretty easy.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    that is pretty nice.. good job!

Will do!

Yes lol, but I'll sub without you saying it cuz its an awesome solo!
    Ha thank you! I’m getting into posting a bit more often, trying to get some gameplay with a few lesser used champs, like falcon, prof X and now civil warrior! There’s enough Doom and ghost solos!

Nice man! I’m really enjoying my rank 1 6*. I might rank 2 him when I get the chance. I don’t find his ramp up as stressful as other people say, and I find that as long as I’m focused, it’s pretty easy.

I absolutely think it will be hit or miss for some people, not everyone will enjoy him. I love having some challenge in a fight, but I get that some would rather just focus on getting the opponent down!

Happy for you I’m meh on the updated champs. But my rosters very good. I enjoy his play style also. I’ll play him just for the funn of it. Nice job in abyss with him. I’ll stick with my aegon for that.

Yeah I never meant him as an Aegon replacement for abyss. It was more just a test of his damage. Any champion who can take down abyss is pretty good I’d say!

Happy for you I’m meh on the updated champs. But my rosters very good. I enjoy his play style also. I’ll play him just for the funn of it. Nice job in abyss with him. I’ll stick with my aegon for that.

Yeah I never meant him as an Aegon replacement for abyss. It was more just a test of his damage. Any champion who can take down abyss is pretty good I’d say!
    I agree with that statement.
    I think if he had a way to deal with Techs armour, maybe an armour break on sp1, then he’d probably be a lot more viable.

Additionally maybe a synergy that increased fury duration, that’s not Nick and CMM, cause you’re not gonna take those 3 on a team. Only two spaces left on the team for a incinerate immune and nullifier