**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Man-Thing is broken

I was recently playing with my 6* Man-Thing with the Cosmic Ghost Rider synergy and noticed a few bugs. First one is that he gains much more than 100 furies off of nullify effects. Second of all, he constantly loses fury/ has the fury decrease. The second time I took him into the fight he would instantly lose fury without any cool down. As soon as any of it increased it would start the decrease without any time between.

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Not sure what u mean by the first point

As for the second

• Options
    Raja88Raja88 Posts: 10
    They make a small blue pill for your problem
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Try using it less often.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    There's pills for that you know.
  • Options
    SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    edited March 2021

Not sure what u mean by the first point

As for the second

I’m aware, but there is no time in between, it goes down instantly. Like as soon as I gain any fury it goes back to being weak with no time between. Not even a full second of delay. That’s not how it was, or is supposed to be, unless they chose to secretly nerf my already weak Man-Thing. As for my first point, the max agitation should be 100, but he breaks that with the CGR synergy. Would be cool if it didn’t randomly reset back to 100 every now and then. My Man-Thing is just absolutely broken since Kabam has been messing with it.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Cursed comments...