**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Cable the new dot God?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Im not asking if hes better then any of the other dmg gods like omega, torch or fury, but looking at each respective champs dot effects alone it just might seem to me like he is, and not from this video ofc as its incursions and purely ment for fun. what do you all think? does he have a legit claim or nah?

And also how crazy is this guy for incursions, thats some legit melting right there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFvn-p7x8XE

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Hey Horsemen AA show yourself
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Hey Horseman Wolverine show yourself
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah Horseman Wolvie is no joke. Absolutely melts all bleedable champions and does it at full health.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I actually didnt think about aa lol. Wolves is a good candidate aswell. Buut. There are a lot less champs immune to degen then bleed and poison which imo gives him a clear edge. 27 i used to take down rol ws with this guy

I hope you sleep very well tonight
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    He is really fun with the apoc synergy. As a horseman, any bleed node makes him ridiculous.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    OG storm , gives him a run for the money as a horseman.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    The? No. A? Yes.

Even your post title is clickbait, lol. In that regard good job I guess, I clicked.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    I'm afraid that champions who will not be in a rework or overhaul list will end up being good or usable only because of synergies. And sadly cable is one of those. And I dare say sentinel, red hulk, mephisto, dormammu, dr strange, rhino, juggy, cyclops, might all end up in this category too..
  • Options
    Monke said:

I'm afraid that champions who will not be in a rework or overhaul list will end up being good or usable only because of synergies. And sadly cable is one of those. And I dare say sentinel, red hulk, mephisto, dormammu, dr strange, rhino, juggy, cyclops, might all end up in this category too..

Sentinel I guess is usable without synergies. And red Hulk is still a beast without wdym
    Sentinel i agree..jus with the right team, he gets to 100 analysis charges faster...red hulk too..but with omega, massacre, red guardian, she hulk...he is much, much better...

Even with rogue.. with longshot and cmm synergies, she is on another level..
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★

DPX would be offended. He is the rightful DOT god

A thousand apologies
    A thousand apologies? Is this a 'Mind Your Language' reference?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Sentinel needs synergies?! This is the most funny thing I have seen today.
  • Options
    KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Cable horseman is awesome
  • Options

Funny? Sure.. as far as i know.. i will never use sentinel without sasquatch and jubilee.. jus as i will not use warlock with no cable synergy... so to each his own..
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Funny? Sure.. as far as i know.. i will never use sentinel without sasquatch and jubilee.. jus as i will not use warlock with no cable synergy... so to each his own..
    Cable synergy is good and can be helpful in some fights such as fights having buffs or you need OAA. But all the fights can be done without it with warlock as well.
    What do the sentinel synergies do actually?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Dot god would be Guardian
    100k/tic shock. Is a bit overkill