**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ISO Farming

How in the world do you endgame level players get enough iso? I can’t ever seem to have enough now that I’m focused mostly on 6* champs. Any tips would be appreciated.

For reference, I just recently finished exploring act 6 and I’ve been thronebreaker for a few months now.

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Duping 4 and 5 star champs give 24 ISO bricks of 5k ISO. Go for class dual crystals of the specific class of ISO that you need. It would help in getting the needed ISOs.
  • Jcray705Jcray705 Posts: 30
    I mean I get that, but even by doing that I run through iso way quicker than I can get it. Just wondering if I’m missing some other way to get it or if anyone else is having the same problem.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I was having iso issues at the end of last month, but it's stabilized now that I got all the t5b out of my overflow
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Arena and get little chips of iso from the premies
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    From what I've noticed, end game players do enter occasional dry-spells when they get a large influx of new 6* or rank-worthy 5*.

For those times they seem to keep a large cache of 4* shards to run through dual crystals. It's like an iso and gold piggy bank, I guess. They still run out, though, if their rank-fever ran high enough.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

From what I've noticed, end game players do enter occasional dry-spells when they get a large influx of new 6* or rank-worthy 5*.

For those times they seem to keep a large cache of 4* shards to run through dual crystals. It's like an iso and gold piggy bank, I guess. They still run out, though, if their rank-fever ran high enough.

Don’t forget they gamble a lot from cavalier crystals especially when new champs are out. And that’s units or cash right there in addition to the what’s been mentioned in comments.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    edited March 2021
    I have 1400 tier 5 in the overflow and Im only UC, Im always pulling 4*’s and ranking my 5’s want some of mine its almost expiring before I use it all