**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To be TB or not by ranking up a champ I don't like at all

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
I just explored Variant 6 in expectation of getting Mystic T5cc to R3 my Dragon man but unfortunately pulled Cosmic and this led me to form my first T5cc

Only viable candidate in my Cosmic champs is Cull Obsidian but I hate playing with him, I R4 my 5* 2 years ago and each time I tried using him I hated him even more.

So I know if I R3 him I wil most probably will never use him.

So is it Worth becoming TB with first R3 sitting at bench ?

I am very close to farming Mystic T5cc, should I just wait and explore 7.1 and get Mystic T5cc instead and R3 my Dragon man ?

Comments

• Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Wait for this month ig. Since there will be a nexus T5CC selector. Btw I'm looking for 1.8k tech T5CC myself , about to become Thronebreaker.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Crcrcrc said:

Tb is worth it IMO, and rank up groot to flex and for the memes

Oh for flex and meme I have iHulk but I am far from forming science t5cc lol
    Well you have an easy choice for a science one at least.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Take up Groot since you hate Cull. He will definitely be buffed at some point soon and getting TB will be worth it I suppose.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 Groot
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    I think u should wait for the new gold , arena and solo objectives crystals to come out
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 ★★★
    Cull isn’t bad mate, I know you hate him but could be a time to dust him off again?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I'd say wait, the only real thronebreaker benefit rn is the dailies, which are basically t4b crystals, there's no additional difficulty or crystals so wait, there's a good chance Groot or AW will be buffed
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    and the calendar but that's not THAT amazing either
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    The March calendar already started so you’re only missing daily crystals which are great, but are most likely a bunch of t4b, t4cc and a few t2a...less than you’d spend to r3 a champ you’ll never use. T5b, t5cc and 6* shards are very rare.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Groot. Groot.

Do it and earn the respect of us all
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Wait. Finish Cav EQ and see where you are.

Over the past month and a half, I’ve formed a couple of T2a and T5b. Most of the dailies have been T4 shards, with a smattering of T5b shards.

The calendar 5% T5c is nice, but not game-changing. Glory for 5% T5c once a week is also nice, but you may get that if you hit TB mid-month. If you Sigil, you get a featured 6* discount. Otherwise, all you’re really missing is a few weeks of stuff you can get elsewhere.

This month’s selector looks like your answer.

Dr. Zola
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Absolutely not. Finish more content or just wait it out a bit especially with the Cav EQ change.

The dailies are nice for sure but not even remotely close to worth wasting t5b and t2a let alone t5cc. It's just not that important honestly
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

I just explored Variant 6 in expectation of getting Mystic T5cc to R3 my Dragon man but unfortunately pulled Cosmic and this led me to form my first T5cc

Only viable candidate in my Cosmic champs is Cull Obsidian but I hate playing with him, I R4 my 5* 2 years ago and each time I tried using him I hated him even more.

So I know if I R3 him I wil most probably will never use him.

So is it Worth becoming TB with first R3 sitting at bench ?

I am very close to farming Mystic T5cc, should I just wait and explore 7.1 and get Mystic T5cc instead and R3 my Dragon man ?

If you are close, I’d say explore 7.1. That 25% selector guarantees you TB so I’d say it’s worth it.

I can’t speak to the rest of your roster, but with almost 2 t5cc, having done variant 6 and considering exploring 7.1 I’d say you’re in a position to do 7.1 and getting the last of your mystic.

Most of the paths are pretty doable for the average nearly-thronebreaker roster. There will likely be a few you’ll find hard, but in general I think you’ve got this!

On the other hand, if you absolutely can’t wait to do it. I’d recommend holding out until the end of the month to do it. The calendar has already updated so you won’t get the TB until April. With the caveat that you may think the glory store 5% t5cc costing 2700 is too expensive. If you think that’s worth it, then TB now might be the best choice.

There’s a lot going on in these situations, it’s never just as simple as yes go for that.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    TB or not TB. You missed it.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Insightful comments from everyone above. That being said, TB or not, make it a priority to explore 7.1. It's both an enjoyable and a rewarding experience.