**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Skill node is not working in Cav EQ

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
You don't get any furies. This was raised at the end of last EQ by others as this current update broke it.

It is still broken in the new EQ

Comments

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    I'm trying to finish off the Skill quest but the node is broken for me. I am using Killmonger with true strike but not getting any furies at all. It has been broke since I updated to latest version. It doesn't work either when incinerate, shock or Disorient are placed on the defender. Only been an issue since I updated.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PNuXX-1U_YU&feature=youtu.be
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    It’s all skill champs you would use vs all defenders. Still no response from Kabam, they keep burying the threads in Bugs and there’s a lot of them
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    BWDO is not working, I was about to open another post.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yes!
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    kabam, please look into this
  • Jstein0414Jstein0414 Posts: 15
    Tried with Nick Fury sp1 disorient and Night Thrasher sp1 all 3 debuffs active. Evade failed and no fury. Also verbiage says AAR will not cause a fury but I thought that was being dropped.
  • Paddy95Paddy95 Posts: 14
    It also hasn’t been changed as it was meant to be. You’re now meant to be able to get furys using ability accuracy reduction but the node is still the same as last month
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    the skill chapter is the worst chapter on the monthly EQ, and it doesn't even working properly.
    well... this is fun.

• Raja88Raja88 Posts: 10
    Definitely not getting furies in 1.2 of Cav EQ. I've used Masacre, Moleman, BWDO and I know it might not count-Falcon(ability accuracy lock-on).
    So can you please fix? I don't need the furies, but it's not working and this is just too common of a problem.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I’ve used Gwenpool and Fury and haven’t gotten any furies using either of them.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    Yes it does not work for me, too. Pls fix
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    You don’t gain furies when preventing evade via Coldsnap, True strike or Nick Fury’s evade counter. I assume the node is bugged.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 69
    Yepp it doesnt work for me either
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Agreed. Brought killmonger, True Strike is preventing the evade (not ability accuracy modification), but I'm not getting the furies.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    And for the devs, this is "Mind's Eye" that is not working.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Yeah it is not working, omg how many bugs
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
    Same here nothing working
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Also in 1.1 stealthy can not apply his de buffs. And thor boss seems to immune to stuns and to some other debuffs too
  • EL145EL145 Posts: 46
    Didn't work with mole man, masacre and nick fury
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    i used both hit-monkey and mole man, didn't get any furies even though I got the "evade failed" prompt multiple times
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get this adressed
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Same thing happened to a lot of us last month roo! Hard to do the 4* challenge when the buffs don't work right for the entire skill chapter.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    DDHK is not getting the passive fury with Disorient from Elektra synergy or from his SP2.

DDHK really needs those Fury.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★

Also in 1.1 stealthy can not apply his de buffs. And thor boss seems to immune to stuns and to some other debuffs too

I noticed that too, but thought, it’s because of his nodes. Did not fully read it but I will check again tomorrow
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 91
    Stopped working after the update. Tried to finish last month's eq on Sunday and noticed it.