**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Information requested please

I and many other end game players would love some information on the release of the following:

increased summoner levels

tier 5 basic cats

tier 2 alpha arena

5.3 is not eared to level 60 and ranked 4 five star champs MY OPINION ONLY

any update on the above would be greatly appreciated, as I might just keep me in the game

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    not geared*
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Meanwhile....

....every other end gamer is more concerned with getting what we already have fixed
  • Options
    italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    i think that t5 basics are coming what act 5 exploration or completion
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I and many other end game players would love some information on the release of the following:

tier 5 basic cats

tier 2 alpha arena

any update on the above would be greatly appreciated, as I might just keep me in the game

They have commented pretty regularly about not changing the level 60 cap...I do not think they have any intention (as of now) of giving us more mastery points....likely to make us specialize our builds...as opposed to having enough points for everything.

T5 Basics....Ad0ra answered this recently:

Q: Will Tier 5 Basic Catalysts Be Available?
    A: Yes! We don’t have a specific date yet, but we’ll be sure to update everyone once we are closer to establishing a date!

T2 Alpha arena....never heard of them considering this....

5.3......I do not follow what you are asking...
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

tier 5 basic cats

tier 2 alpha arena

They have commented pretty regularly about not changing the level 60 cap...I do not think they have any intention (as of now) of giving us more mastery points....likely to make us specialize our builds...as opposed to having enough points for everything.

A: Yes! We don’t have a specific date yet, but we’ll be sure to update everyone once we are closer to establishing a date!

He is asking why he it's difficult with maxed 4 stars I think
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    And we are still getting xp boost.thank god it gives 100 pts in item use...completely useless. They should change it for gold boost or something
  • Options

tier 5 basic cats

tier 2 alpha arena

story quest act 5 chapter 3 is not geared towards ranked 4 five star champs is what I am saying. I have beat all six of the chapters in act 5.3 and have 100% the mutant one and slowly chipping away at the rest.

again the time has come for end game players to have the next step, I have been level 60 since January 2016

with out more tier 2 alpha and tier 5 basic I am pretty much stuck
  • Options
    Sirnoob wrote: »

tier 5 basic cats

tier 2 alpha arena

He is asking why he it's difficult with maxed 4 stars I think

story quest act 5 chapter 3 is not geared towards ranked 4 five star champs is what I am saying. I have beat all six of the chapters in act 5.3 and have 100% the mutant one and slowly chipping away at the rest.

again the time has come for end game players to have the next step, I have been level 60 since January 2016

with out more tier 2 alpha and tier 5 basic I am pretty much stuck