**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on monthly side quests

These insane side quests are really aggravating. You shouldn’t need to study the in-game message or forums to be able to figure it out.

What do you think you are accomplishing with them set up this way?? Is this your thought of “keeping it interesting”? If so, this just shows you how disconnected the content creators are from the people that play the game. I know some are out there that claim to “get bored” but I’d like to know if this is how you are staying interested?

I, for one, am in it for the rewards, not HOW we get them. I don’t care how easy or hard something is, I just want to 100% it and move on.

Comments

• Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I actually like this quest. It was not bugged for me and i didnt felt that its complicated.

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I don't have a problem with the current SQ (besides the bugs), the only one I found frustrating both due to repetitiveness and complexity was Jubilee's Arcade. It had about 3 more layers of complexity, which just weren't necessary at all.

To me, this one's straightforward enough
  • Options
    Jcray705Jcray705 Posts: 30
    Agreed. This month's side quest is one of those things that is difficult to explain, but easy to understand once you start doing it.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Last month's sq was nice except for the Pyscho-Man sp1 crashing.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I actually kinda enjoy this side quest, but I'd prefer a combination of this month and last month and december. I don't enjoy having barriers on how much of it I can do, but it's also not always fun when it's only Cav crystals because nothing is guaranteed. My ideal side quest would be like Northern Expeditions, where there are a lot of difficulties with a lot of paths, no energy difficulty, but it has shards, resources and fragments, and a few cav crystals, and one unlocks every week
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    I kind of wished if they released more SQ like the Maze back in day! Side quests are not really challenging enough i feel. This SQ might build upto being challenging for that we have to wait and see
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Use feather to do SQ to get uru
    Use uru to unlock higher quests and insane rewards by obtainign caskets in Odins armory/shop
    Higher the quest more uru you get
    Simplified intructions for anyone who still doesnt understand it
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Once it’s not bugged for me in main account will be good. But still not starting me at 5/6 after following the steps. Hopefully resolved soon

Works fine in alt and don’t mind the quest at all