**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions Update

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
Looks good, but still no mention of removing/reducing the cool down for champs, which would be a great change all of us would appreciate.

Comments

• rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    Hey can you leave the link to the incursions update. Can’t seem to find it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    rvcubing said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253441/incursions-update-march-2021#latest
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    rvcubing said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253441/incursions-update-march-2021#latest

In News and Announcements.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I don't see how reducing or removing the timer would make much sense, but I would be interested in hearing your opinion. It is a similar situation to having characters locked into one mode of gameplay (questing, Aq, AW) at a time. It still lets you use any champ, but forces you to either wait a reasonable time, or actually try out a different set of champs for a different experience, and enjoy the variety of your roster in stead of just always playing the same champs and making the game boring. The pros outweigh the cons and it makes sense from a game design standpoint. It doesn't let you do whatever you want, but that is the point of most games. You find a way to thrive and enjoy the game regardless.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I don't see how reducing or removing the timer would make much sense, but I would be interested in hearing your opinion. It is a similar situation to having characters locked into one mode of gameplay (questing, Aq, AW) at a time. It still lets you use any champ, but forces you to either wait a reasonable time, or actually try out a different set of champs for a different experience, and enjoy the variety of your roster in stead of just always playing the same champs and making the game boring. The pros outweigh the cons and it makes sense from a game design standpoint. It doesn't let you do whatever you want, but that is the point of most games. You find a way to thrive and enjoy the game regardless.

Please dont remove Corvus timeouts with timer removal...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

IMO when the 5-day cycle resets, all champs should be available. I believe the dev team mentioned this in one of their diaries as a future change, and I am merely trying to encourage it to happen sooner than later.

It's no make-or-break thing for me. Incursions IMO is the most fun content in MCOC as it is.