**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentry Lost Persistent Charge

StarshipHULKStarshipHULK Posts: 188
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Sentry has no persistent charge. Come on! You release this char, tune him up, and nerf his synergies before they even had a chance and the character is constantly buggy. Man! Worst gaming experience ever, I was so happy when I pulled this guy and r5 sig 200 and it has been my worst experience of any game!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I would if he wasn't constantly bugged! Aegon, Champion, and Sentry all sig 200. Add in Void and will make the 5th Angela. For fun team. Shoulda done well in cav with 15 furies and constant crits but no persistent charge, means no synergy, and no crits.

@The_Sentry06 5/65 sig 200 🥵
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mad respect for 5/65 Sentry. But as it is right now, persistent charge champions are bugged right now although I have never faced it with Sentry.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    And while you are fixing his ability, buff him as well please
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm also experiencing this problem. I've seen issues where champs like Magneto (White) and Nick Fury will lose their persistent charges. Typically, a restart will get them back. However, I'm running a map with Sentry, Mr. Fantastic, and Human Torch. The latter 2 have their persistent charges, but I can't get it to show up for Sentry no matter how many times I restart. He will gain reality warp charges as normal during the fight, but he can't carry them from fight to fight anymore.

I also have r5 sig 200 Sentry. I enjoy using him as I think his general damage is more than people give him credit for and he's a very easy champ to ramp up. His biggest issue is usually his complete lack of utility. He's got no immunities, no power control, no cross fight abilities...nothing. He's very easy to ramp up, though I still can't fathom why steadfast approach doesn't have 100% chance to trigger.

@StarshipHULK if you haven't already, swap in Mr. Fantastic instead of Void or Angela to further increase his damage. Every debuff (like parry stuns) will inflict a permanent power sting. That damage really adds up.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    This persistent charge issue with Sentry seems different than the regular persistent charge bug we're seeing. While that one is intermittent and can come and go, Sentry's persistent charge seems to be permanently disabled.

Any word from Kabam on this one? This bug renders his signature ability completely useless.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A fix has been implemented. Please let us know if you are still running into any issues here.
  • Options
    KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Nick fury side quest uncollected
    Fight against thing
    Motorola phone
    T mobile network
    Happened not 10 min's ago
    Had charge's, started fight went straight to 2 life mode? Was first fight so not like I goofed and got beat down.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    If Sentry doesn't become a broken OP beyond god tier top 1 science champion (Quake simps hide 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️) by the end of 2021 we go another year without the power of a million suns in MCOC 😔😔✊✊