**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I even bother?

Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m working through Act 4 to try for UC. I’m on 4.3. Should I bother ranking you 5*r1 Annihilus or 5*r1 Mysterio or should I save my resources for someone like my 4* Doom, CG, BWCV?

Comments

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    MYSTERIO is great and very useful but so is doom either way you should be fine
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Doom for now if you’re in Act 4
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah, I'd say Doom as well. Controls fights very well, and has that high block proficiency which will help with survivability while you're honing your skills.

Plus 4*s are still great for Act 5. My 4* Doom is one of the main reasons I got UC on my alt.
  • Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    Thanks all! I still need some t4bc for Doom but I’ll make sure I start with him.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Upgrade the three 4*s first. Mysterio and annihulus aren’t necessarily bad but the 4*s are definitely better.
  • Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    Will3808 said:

Upgrade the three 4*s first. Mysterio and annihulus aren’t necessarily bad but the 4*s are definitely better.

Thank you, I definitely will. I’m so eager to get UC. I have to remember it’s a Marathon not a Sprint lol
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    Ik a friend who uses his 6* mysterio a lot, I'd say 4* first and then mysterio.