**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* crystal dupes

This is a message to Kabam,

I have wrote to twice previous through in game support about my drop rate from the 4* crystals, but receive nothing but a generic generated answer about how you listen to your players and try to keep them interested in your game and how dupes are essential to play.
I would like you to answer me this, how does recieving 17 dupes from 4* crystals on the bounce keep your game interesting and make people still want to play your game, I totally appreciate that dupes enhance the ability’s of the champs we use and to have them at high sig level always helps, but when there is over a hundred champs in your game and I’m not near having them all how my chances of getting so many duplicates one after the other is so high. This does not make the game enjoyable or varied as your generic replies try to make out.

I have played this game from the start and do generally enjoy playing, I don’t mind doing arena’s to acquire champs also but feel that now the game is becoming tedious with my chances of getting a new champ is through grinding arena only and not getting anything new from crystal drops.
You say you want your game to be varied and have even released some awesome champs but the game is becoming a little stale for me personally and not varied at all, please rectify this and make the crystal drop rate varied between dupes and new champs.

A long term player

Mayleut

Comments

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited October 2017
    To add to this. We participate in aw, arena, buy the offers, open crystals, and when the time comes to open featured 5s... not one but twice now , pulled rhino out of all of the champs possible, when rhino is already at sig 200. (2 more rhino from basics and gmc) only to get a mesley 275 6* shards. Have seen this happen to quite a few folks.

Using gmc 3* shards into 4* shards for 5* shards rate, each 275 shards are currently valued at 3200 usd???

And then offer sig deals when clearly it's pointless to rank any champs to 200.

Sure this wasn't missed during the conversation inbouse sbout 5* giving 6* shards now was it?

I felt robbed. In the most terrible way.

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    In the opposite boat, I need dupes because I'm so iso poor I can't level my champions as fast as I would like. But a few months back I was also in the same boat as you. Seems Like it ebbs and flows. Who knows. Hope your luck improves.
  • MayleutMayleut Posts: 11
    It does feel like being robbed a little, I’m don’t spend a great deal on the game but have done in places, timewise I like to play. Don’t mind getting dupes but at least a fairer system needs to be in place 2 or 3 new champs out of 17 I feel would be good with a mix of dupes, there’s enough champs in the game.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    That’s why I stopped buying 4 star deals. I go 40+ dupes in a row generally before getting a new champ and quite a few are already sig 99 that pop. Does get quite boring.
    Thankfully not bought deals otherwise I would be even more annoyed, mostly shards and full crystals.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    That’s why I stopped buying 4 star deals. I go 40+ dupes in a row generally before getting a new champ and quite a few are already sig 99 that pop. Does get quite boring.

So, let's play a little game called probability. If there are 100 champs and you have 40 already then your probability of duping a champ is 40%. Don't complain because you cannot understand mathematics. You'd be better off making a suggestion that Kabam allow you to outright purchase certain champs for higher amounts of shards or that there create new crystals that only contain certain champs. Creating a general discussion that complains about dupes is actually adds no value and should get the thread closed.
    edited October 2017
    Actually midnightfox I’ve wrote to support before and get a generic answer, so thought maybe putting it on here for the first time be a little help. There’s no need for negative comments, I’m sure we all understand that the more champs you have the likely you are to dupe them, but I would take a educated guess that if you received 17 one after the other you would be somewhat annoyed also.
    If the threads closed fair enough but we are entitled to an opinion and that’s what a forum us supposed to be for, not to have people try to insult others over trying to make a fairer gaming experience.
    Sorry last comment meant for Theoneandonly
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Mayleut wrote: »
    Actually midnightfox I’ve wrote to support before and get a generic answer, so thought maybe putting it on here for the first time be a little help. There’s no need for negative comments, I’m sure we all understand that the more champs you have the likely you are to dupe them, but I would take a educated guess that if you received 17 one after the other you would be somewhat annoyed also.
    If the threads closed fair enough but we are entitled to an opinion and that’s what a forum us supposed to be for, not to have people try to insult others over trying to make a fairer gaming experience.

What answer do you want support to give you to "why do I keep duping my 4 stars"? What answer would make you happy?
    danielmath wrote: »

What answer do you want support to give you to "why do I keep duping my 4 stars"? What answer would make you happy?

Probably a pat on the back and a participation trophy.

I have not pulled a new champ as a 4* in months. And I average at least one 4* crystal per week, often two. The whole "woe is me, I cannot get get new champs" complaint is silly at best and petty at worst. My point was complaining is just dumb. Make a good suggestion. I threw mine out there. I doubt Kabam will take it, but I at least tried to be constructive in my 4* crystal feedback.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

I just don't understand what response from them is even humanly possible that would make OP happy.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144

I just don't understand what response from them is even humanly possible that would make OP happy.

Grant him his wish that he will always get new champions or none and never got duped again?

Ha ha you guys are hilarious, if you actually read my original message it was actually a “suggestion” to kabam to do as they say in there generic replies they give through support. That is to keep the game diverse to enhance the experience for players of there game, recieving dupe after dupe isn’t diverse or enhancing a players experience, also in my original message if your brain capacity goes back that far you’ll see I mentioned that I don’t mind grinding arena to get a champ, so I’m my case feel that diversity from the crystals is not happening as Kabam say it should be.
    If, as said you guys haven’t pulled a name champ from crystals in months your selves then surely this benefits you also, so why come with the negativity when this a suggestion to benefit all.
    Name=new
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Dude it's all in the RNG. The more 4* champs you get, the odds of getting new champs decrease. Simple mathematics as another poster said.
    If you are desperate to get new champs, arena grinding for champs you don't have is the way to go as you mentioned. Set your mind into doing it.

OR...make some changes to your playing life, to get some Kabam CEO luck your way the next time you open crystals. Either:
    1. Become a full-time YouTuber with over 80k subscribers and invent catchphrases like "milking the whales"
    2. Imitate said Youtuber by donning a blond wig and adopting his accent.

Good luck with whichever way you decide to go and may RNGesus give you its choicest blessings :).