**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lightning Fists/Pyrokinetics Nerf in Incursions

2»

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They were somewhat controlable.
    Against bishop, I just used a tech champion. Against Havoc, I just kept his charges controlled.
    Cornered was likely the only problem really. Apart from that, I never hesitated in choosing these hacks over any other
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Since it's not on every hit, it should be a 100% chance on the last hit of the combo. This change can be good in certain situations, but if you want the shock/incinerate, you only have a 30/40% on each combo ending hit
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Pyrokinetics and lightning fists were my 2 favorite hacks. Whenever I get any in the first zone, it's always a fun run. Thankfully I've never run into any of the aforementioned problems without a counter or a teammate who doesn't.
    I think the new form is great because it allows you to control it but the chance needs to be higher. 60-70% would be ideal.
    The old form allowed me to take fights like Freeze or burn, biohazard and color blind or even the boss with the degen link with no counters because they usually die before I suffer any significant damage. The new form won't let me do that so that's a minus.
    Increase the chances of it activating and I'm good.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

This nerf was the worst change happened to incursions, since their introduction.
    My guess, is that Kabam changed those powerful hacks in order to make it more difficult to reach zones 15, 20, and 25, where the 6* signature stones are, so people have to spend more items.
    Lightning fists especially was maybe the most powerful hack. Combined with martial artist, attribute boost and shock boost, was making champs even like Groot, put out insane damage with MLLLL combos.
    These two hacks, pyrokinetics and lightning fists, seem to be the worst to get after the update.

Are you guys serious? This isn't remotely a nerf. The whole point is so you're not completely screwed when you run into Bishop, Torch, CMM, etc.. You can have the hacks now and actually have some control still
  • Options
    Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    That seems like a pretty low chance to proc, even if they did increase the damage. Plus now you can’t run them both at the same time. Not a fan of the change at all. What was wrong with avoiding Light Attacks against Bishop? Seemed pretty straightforward to me. Same thing with Cornered nodes, just spam Heavies if you have to.