**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Title from EQ

Often I see people saying one must have a rank 3 Ghost, Corvus or Aegon in order to even bother with a legend run of the monthly EQ. I’m here to tell you that’s a crock.

I used 5* 5/65 Hit Monkey sig20, although sig doesn’t matter. For synergies only, I used Squirrel Girl 5*, Venom 5*, Miles 5* and Electro 4*. On the last quest of Master difficulty, I switched electro out for 6* CGR, to use for Psycho Man. Any late stage EMs I ran into were dealt with by Venom or CGR. I used 3 1 hour Champion boosts (30%) and around 40ish energy refills.

This was my mastery setup. Hit Monkey strikes Guaranteed critical hits on his first L and both M hits.

I used an iPhone 12 Pro Max, which is what got it for me. Having zero load times between quests and even between movements and fights saved so much time.

I didn’t screen shot my time but it was right around 3h15m.

So yeah, you don’t need 6* champs. Just be fast and have a good device. I wasn’t even fully boosted. Best of luck to you all in the future should you try. This was my third attempt. First two tries were on an iPhone 7+, and definitely too laggy to do it. Both were over 3.5hrs.

Good luck
The SecretWarri0r

Comments

• SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    edited March 2021

Team I used, except for last quest in master, switched 6* 2/35 CGR in for Electro’s spot. Of course the PI values were different at the time due to having all attack masteries enabled.