Somewhere over the Bifrost Path 8 Buffed Up

GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 590 ★★★
Bit annoying to enter the quest with no preview only to find that the boss is Odin with “buffed up”

Luckily I bought mags so as many buffs as I like, but anyone reading this and running the path, take a champ that can counter buffed up (three or more buffs can be generated on the champ at once)

I know there’s not tonnes of counters and I wasn’t expecting to see the node in the path, especially as you can’t quit and rejoin without losing a feather.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    How did you enter path 8?
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    Bought the casket, ran the path?
    Well mate, I wouldn’t be posting if I hadn’t had done it😂
    There was 120 Uru and a feather in my stash yesterday, but I was one of the last ones to be able to see the correct quest after buying 1-5.

I’ll contact support 🙄
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

Glassback said:

Bought the casket, ran the path?

how did you already get to quest 8?

oh wait i got it you didnt buy the caskets for t1 to4 or t5 idk and then kabam unlocked upto 6 for everyone and thus you could go straight for tier6 with extra uru and thus get more higher easily damn
    I didn't know that. Those lucky people....
    COMPENSATION!!!!
    Jkjkjkjkjkjkkjkk
    Just realised I gave this thread the wrong title, it’s Odin’s Gauntlet before I get 59 million correctors posting haha 🙄
    _Sham_ said:

Glassback said:

Well mate, I wouldn’t be posting if I hadn’t had done it😂
    There was 120 Uru and a feather in my stash yesterday, but I was one of the last ones to be able to see the correct quest after buying 1-5.

I’ll contact support 🙄

So they sent you extra Uru and feather. As normally no one has yet got enough feathers to reach even tier 7.

Why they sent you more Uru though ?
    I’m a teacher mate so probs appreciation of frontline workers in COVID times?
    Jokes. No idea, I’ll find out and hopefully not get banned cos I ran it without knowing😬😖