**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier EQ Class Structure

So I just went through the entire EQ and it's not really the way I'd want the class nodes arranged if I had the power to change them( I know it's random every month).
But if we did have the ability to make the classes permanently arranged, how would you arrange yours and why?
For me I'd go with;
Mutant first, it's not as much fun for me and I do have both Rogue and X23 who are excellent counters
Science. Also annoying though easy with red hulk. There is just something about trying to dex so the poisons can fall off and I take a combo to the face. Thankfully Odin is straight up easy with doom so I bring 4 science characters for lane clearing.
Mystic. I have a maxed doom who's a fantastic counter. The whole chapter just becomes a doomfest. It's easy not so much fun.
Skill. They yellow numbers on moleman makes this so much fun. I bring falcon and NF as BACKUP. he mostly doesn't need them.
Tech. Another fun chapter where sentinel shines. I have a maxed warlock but he's too straightforward for the nodes. I've gotten 3k shocks with full analysis charge. It's another fun chapter.
Lastly Cosmic: I have a 6star rank2 CGR and a maxed Hyperion. I don t need to say more except 43k mediums 🤗🤗
Obviously I ranked this based on my counters and the fun paths. How would you arrange yours?