**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first Max Sig 5 star

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

I waited for him for very long time. And i pulled him last month. Today pulled him again from legendary crystal and max siged him by investing generics got from Cav eq ch 1 . Happy to see his max stats. Its feel so satisfying .
Next will be Namor. Saving stones for him. His sig utility is real deal

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Should I take him to rank 5?

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Congrats! Coincidentally I r5ed my Aegon today too!
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Cool champ wish I had him but to be honest, never seeing myself going for Abyss and thats
    where mostly he suits, maybe Incursions too.
    But if you are skilled player, push him to LOL and Abyss and shove it through :)
  • Options

Should I take him to rank 5?

He is my 7th max 5 star. Got very huge damage and that sig is very useful against many champs plus prestige sky rockets
  • Options

Congrats! Coincidentally I r5ed my Aegon today too!

Aegon club !!YAY!!!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    Thanks spidey
  • Options
    CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Personally i wouldn't go all the way SIg 200 with him, since once you reach around 100 or so he'll be fine for what he's mostly used for (Labyrinth, Abyss). But if you plan to use him for regular questing or incursions it isn't too bad. Congrats.
  • Options

Personally i wouldn't go all the way SIg 200 with him, since once you reach around 100 or so he'll be fine for what he's mostly used for (Labyrinth, Abyss). But if you plan to use him for regular questing or incursions it isn't too bad. Congrats.

Yup. I am going to use him on daily basis.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

Cool champ wish I had him but to be honest, never seeing myself going for Abyss and thats
    where mostly he suits, maybe Incursions too.
    But if you are skilled player, push him to LOL and Abyss and shove it through :)

He works amazing for 6.3, 6.4, 7.1, LOL, Abyss. You can expect to be using Aegon for most endgame content unless you have faster methods.