**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LETTS GOOO!!!

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
I made the sad decision of ignoreing the ghost incursions crystal even though she is my most wanted champion. I had to face the fact that I would never get her. So I waited for the refresh and bought a BWCV one and opened it. And then... I got her. BWCV. STRAIGHT TO r4 BABYYY! Ran out of iso bad who cares.

V5 In the BAG NOW!!! Any tips of playing her?? pls comment down below.

Comments

• LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Hellefire curse sp2 just melt
    insane regen with curse of blood
    Her sp1 hits pretty hard as well
    She has rotating immunity
    I love using her
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Do you run suicides? If not she’s kinda overrated in my opinion. Just use the sp2 utility you need for the fight.

Do you run suicides? If not she’s kinda overrated in my opinion. Just use the sp2 utility you need for the fight.

I use here without suicides and shes really good. She runs really well with them, but she doesnt need it to be good.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

No I don't But Idrc. First mystic that I can actually use on my main team!!

I love using her

Wait important question, do I spam heavys to get the incinerates on for bigger burst dmg?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I love using her

Wait important question, do I spam heavys to get the incinerates on for bigger burst dmg?
    Not necessary

I love using her

Incenerates dont effect that
    Kill_Grey said:

I love using her

Not necessary
    oh ok, so what are the small incins for anyway? I always thought they boost the dmg

Kill_Grey said:

I love using her

Not necessary
    oh ok, so what are the small incins for anyway? I always thought they boost the dmg
    Poisons reduce healing and incinerates reduce block proficiency. i forget what bleed does. But you can build up tons of charges by spamming heavies on immune champs

Kill_Grey said:

I love using her

Not necessary
    Poisons reduce healing and incinerates reduce block proficiency. i forget what bleed does. But you can build up tons of charges by spamming heavies on immune champs
    Ohhhhhh im such an idiot I should have know that.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited March 2021

I don’t use suicides but I love her. My first r5. The immunities are so valuable, and the damage and regen are very powerful
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    One of the most solid general questing champs because you can have mega damage, control power, control buffs, and usually end every fight with high health if you get used to rotating through phases easily.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★

Kill_Grey said:

I love using her

Not necessary
    All the debuffs that she inflict go along really well with the despair mastery to block out all healing.

Congrats on getting bwcv!
    I use her all the time with and without suicides.
    She probably has the most accessible nullify in the game, along with immunities, regen, power gain and damage!

She was my mvp for so much content.
    For example, in act 6.4.6 she did the whole path to get to the boss by herself, finishing at 100% health (without suicides), allowing me to build a team to counter the grandmaster