**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom should I upgrade (AA,MODOK,MAGIK ,etc).

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest upgrading either doc oc or magik for power control, AA, and guardian. You could also upgrade cull obsidian if you want some YouTube videos on him and like his play style.

Continue upgrading the champions that you already have started also. You’ve got a pretty good 4* roster and with a little work it can take you far.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’d say Iceman White Mags or Archangel

And plus that Apocalypse would help them out too
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    If I only could pick one, I would probably take up Scarlet Witch. lots of people think she has dropped out of the meta, but I just think they dont like the unpredictability of her buffs/debuffs. What is predictable, is that she will absolutely wreck content for you. I wouldnt really take up AA unless you awaken him, I love me some Magik but I would take Scarlet Witch up before her. Guardian is also pretty fun, but does get a decent amount better when awakened. Sentinel and Guilly 2099 will also help you through a ton of content. Up to you and who you like though
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Assuming for act 5 G99 and AA punch well above their weight. AA especially if you can awaken.

G99 carves through act 5, all the weakness lanes etc. Did it recently with a 4* at r4. You just might need some specific boss counters. Either magneto can take ultron pretty well.
  • Options
    PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
    Berjibs said:

Assuming for act 5 G99 and AA punch well above their weight. AA especially if you can awaken.

G99 carves through act 5, all the weakness lanes etc. Did it recently with a 4* at r4. You just might need some specific boss counters. Either magneto can take ultron pretty well.

Already become uncollected.with the help of 6*ghost